Chapter 10 Can I let go of Him?

Renesmee POV

Jacob had been with me since the day I was born. He was my best friend and protector. Yes, we had a major change in our plans for our future together. Now thanks to this change. I'm losing him.  All because of Bill Black's ego to marry him to Royal Wolf Queen which turned out to be nothing more than an abomination.
All Bill wanted was grandkids that would continue their bloodline and carry only the wolf Genes and no other supernatural Genetic Traits.

Billy's obsession with Evie's family is unbelievably sad. He betrayed his family and friends all for nothing. Sam and Seth are not taking any chances. They are doubling up on protecting our lands. Evie's family could show up any day to Revenge her death. I am glad Uncle Emmett killed her.

I spent the whole day watching over him. I read to him. I hope he hears me when I read to him.

He lay there pale and limp, on the hospital bed in Carlisle's office that once again got turned into a mini hospital room again.

I was out of my mind with worry! We had just started dating! I had finally reached 17, or at least my body had...
Because I'm half-vampire half-human, I age faster and then stop, somewhere between 15-25. And I had just stopped at, you guessed it 17, 18 his age.

He always looked the same ever since I was born. Dark tan skin, raven black hair, and soft brown eyes, usually anyway... Right now he was deathly pale, his eyes wouldn't open, and his hair was matted with blood.

Jacob was a werewolf, usually, he healed fast, and in a few minutes, it was like it never happened. Not this time... something was wrong.
"Carlisle I screamed the heart monitor was going crazy.

My hands went to my mouth, and my knees buckled. I hit the floor, crying. My mother and father stood behind me, shocked.

The heart monitors flat lines. Carlisle moves rapidly around the room. I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw the metal syringe .
Sam nodded in approval, Carlisle turned to me next I couldn't make the decision alone I  turned to my parents. Dad nodded in agreement. Mom also nodded in agreement.
I heard the needle puncture into the heart.
Carlisle slowly started to realize the venom.
I got closer to Carlisle. "Will this work Grandpa"
Yes, Renesmee I had enough time to adjust the right amount of venom for Jacob's DNA.
I kill one of his chromosomes, that way the venom can do what it's designed for.''
How long would it take for us to know if it works? I asked him.
Usually, I just take a day or two to start seeing a difference.
I knew being changed was the last thing Jacob would ever want! He had always hated vampires, or as he called them ''bloodsuckers'', but due to recent events this was the only way to save him.
"Can I have a moment alone with Jacob "
Everyone left the room. I sat down next to him
I am so sorry Jacob I had no other choice.
See you soon my love I hope you can forgive us.
Come back to me.
I will understand if you don't want this I can let you go.

💔The end 💔
Of
Book 1