Book 2 Chapter 2 Reborn Again

🐺Jacob's pov 🐺

🔥Reborn Again 🔥

Minutes before I was face-to-face with Renesmee.
My mind was unbearably clear - sharpened by the fierce pain - and I saw the answer almost as soon as I could form the questions.
Downstairs, someone was watching a ball game. The Mariners were winning by two runs.

I listened for more, but there was nothing but the game. Baseball was not interesting enough to distract me from the pain, so I listened to Renesmee's breathing again, counting the seconds.
Twenty-one thousand, nine hundred seventeen and a half seconds later, the pain changed.

The house got super quiet.
I had stopped my mental screaming.
Aunty Alice's eyes search uncontrollably. For possible futures.

I gasp for air my lungs hurt. My wrists were free, though, and my ankles. The fire was completely extinguished there.

I didn't realize that I got out of bed.
Are gaze connect. She moves back a few steps I don't blame her.
Right now I didn't trust myself either
Emmett jumped in between us.
Uncle Emmett, "It's ok he won't hurt me."
"He's still Jacob just a little bit different."

I stayed in my place and did not need the air, but I liked it. In it,

I could taste the room around me - taste the lovely dust motes, the mix of the stagnant air mingling with the flow of slightly cooler air from the open door. Taste a faint hint of something warm and desirable, something that should be moist, but wasn't...

That smell made my throat burn dryly, a faint echo of the venom burn,
I realized that the smell that burns my throat is Renesmee. I never pay attention to her sweet candy smell.

I caught a glimpse of my reflection.

🍎Renesmee POV.🍎

Jacob's tan transform into a paler tone since his wolf traits were still strong, at this Carlisle thought that it will take some time, but in the end, he'll be the best werewolf/vampire, gaining his alabaster color.
High cheekbones, long dark eyelashes, hair soft with a nice color that shines even in the darkness, and, last but not least- the body of a god.

To Be continued