"Schist, you scared me. Give me a warning next time," he mumbled the last part and went back to feeding Percy nectar.

"So? How is he?"

Poseidon nervously said, glancing at his son every two seconds.

"He's fine, he just had a panic attack, and it almost led to lung failure, but he's fine. What is interesting is the fact that when I did a brain scan, I discovered stuff I didn't even know Percy had," Apollo said, his voice growing more worried by the word.

Poseidon looked at him anxiously.

"What do you mean? What does he have?"

Apollo looked over at his notes.

"He obviously had ADHD, but besides that, he has PTSD, severe depression, and anxiety. His medications indicate he's had PTSD and depression for a long time, along with anorexia. Also, Poseidon, you know him best. Did he ever have seem a bit- I don't know- suicidal?"

Still absorbing the information on his son's sicknesses, Poseidon looked up.

"I- I don't know, maybe?" Poseidon answered, unsure.

Apollo nodded and sat down at his desk, turning his rolly chair to face Percy. The others sat down as well. After about 3 minutes, Percy slowly opened his eyes, his breathing turning to rasps of hyperventilation.

"Percy! Percy, breathe, you're okay, it's okay," Apollo said gently, rushing to his side.

"How am I okay?! My family got murdered, how could it be okay?!" He yelled, a few tears dropping from the corner of his eyes.

He gave a hysterical laugh and closed his eyes.

"I can't. I can't. I just can't. What am I gonna do now?"

Poseidon rubbed his son's back comfortingly while Hestia and Hermes held Percy's hands. Hades sat awkwardly in the corner, unsure of what to do.

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out. You may want to return to camp for the time being, despite Annabeth. Just until we figure out what to do," he added, seeing Percy's stubbornness against going back to camp.

"I am just so freaking tired," Percy said, his voice heartbreakingly miserable. Hestia's lip trembled as she stroked Percy's hand. Poseidon's eyes watered.

"It's o-" He began.

"It- is- not- okay! I'm so tired of everything, of camp, of death floating around in the air all the time, I can't. I can't deal with it! I'm only mortal, demigod or not. And I can't stand here, doing this forever. I just can't." Percy said, ending in a sob.

Hestia had tears running down her face now, and Hermes was close to joining her. Apollo watched sadly, wishing he could do something for the boy.

"Percy, I'm sorry for everything, but just sleep. Get seem rest, and everything will be a bit clearer. Okay?" Apollo said softly.

He gave a tiny, sad but encouraging smile. Percy tried to return it, but it stayed as the ghost of a smile.

"Okay," Percy said, slowly lowering himself back onto the pillows. Soon, he was asleep. The Olympians in the room shared a depressive glance, and Poseidon turned to Hermes.

"Hermes," Poseidon spoke, surprising everyone. Hermes looked up.

"Y-yes?"

Poseidon sighed and looked at Percy.

"While he's at camp, would you mind checking on him? Just to make sure he's okay? I can't stand comfortably, not knowing how he is." Poseidon asked, worried about the suicidality comment Apollo had made.