Morning Mishaps

A loud yell came from the hallway; Stevie practically sprinted to see what was happening. "Linds? Are you okay?" She stopped dead in her tracks when she found Lindsey, leaning against the wall, his face a picture of agony. "Baby, what's wrong?" Stevie asked, caressing his stubbly cheek. "I dropped the box... on my foot." Stevie over to see a large moving box lying discarded on the floor near by. She tried not to laugh at her boyfriend's pain, she really did. But when Lindsey slide to the floor and grabbed his foot to try and massage the pain away, she couldn't help but giggle. "Steph! It's not funny! That really fucking hurt! And it's all your stuff in that box!" "You can't prove that!" Stevie replied. Lindsey raised an eyebrow. "Open it then." He said. Stevie nodded and opened it. Sighing, she closed it again. "Well?" Lindsey asked. "It's full of my boots." Stevie replied quietly. "Ha! Exactly! I did prov- " Stevie pressed her lips to Lindsey's, cutting him off. When she pulled away, Lindsey pouted. "Can I never be right?" He asked. Stevie shook her head. "Never. You're already extremely attractive and fabulously talented. If you were right all the time, it just wouldn't be fair." Lindsey grinned and kissed her again. Stevie giggled, loving the way Lindsey's kisses made her giddy. "C'mon. Let's get the other boxes in and then I'll take a look at your injury." Stevie said, pulling Lindsey to his feet. "Does that mean you're gonna be my sexy nurse?" He asked, grinning. "You wish, Buck! Now take my boot box in and I'll go get the last two boxes." "I love it when you're assertive. It's a big turn on." Lindsey leaned in to kiss her, only to have his lips covered by one of Stevie's dainty hands. "Go. Now." She said. "Yes ma'am!" Lindsey replied, saluting her before picking up the box and limping into their new apartment. Stevie sighed happily. "We're doing it. We're actually doing it." She whispered to herself as she went back out into the L.A. sunshine to gather the last box from their car.