Immoral Intentions

Lindsey stood by Stevie's dressing room door, waiting impatiently for her to return from the stage wings. He was tired and soaked in sweat, but he was desperate to see her. It didn't matter that he was hot mess, sweat dripping from his forehead and soaked through his black t-shirt. It didn't matter to him that Carol Ann was somewhere in the building, probably looking for him. It didn't even matter to him that he planned to carry out his somewhat immoral intentions once Stevie was with him, despite his girlfriend being possibly only feet away. 

Soon, Lindsey heard the familiar sound of platform boots hitting concrete floor. Stevie appeared at the end of the empty corridor. She looked every inch as perfect as she had done two hours previously, when she had been getting ready to go on stage.

Stevie spotted Lindsey straight away, leaning against the wall by her dressing room door, looking weary. Once he saw her, his beautiful smile appeared and she smiled back. She walked towards him, not wanting to appear desperate to see him... Or get her hands on him. She strutted up, standing in front of him. "Can I help you, Lindsey?" She asked. "You know exactly what you can help me with." Lindsey replied. Stevie smirked, leaning against the amp that had been placed outside the door. "I don't know what you mean. Why don't you show me?" Lindsey grinned and grabbed her waist, lifting her up onto the amp. Stevie giggled as Lindsey threw his suit jacket onto the floor. He turned back to her, his eyes screaming his desires. Lindsey pressed his lips of Stevie's, tangling his left hand in her hair. Stevie opened her legs, enabling him to move ever closer to her. He kissed her neck and she gasped at the sensation of his right hand making their way up her skirt. "Lindsey... What if Carol finds us?" Stevie asked breathlessly. "So what if she does?" Lindsey asked between kisses. His disregard for the rules was enough to send Stevie over the edge. When he ripped her panties clean off and threw them across the corridor... That was just the icing on the cake.

Lindsey could feel Stevie's hands reach for his belt and he soon felt his trousers loosen around his hips. A low growl escaped from somewhere deep inside Lindsey and he lost it. "C'mere." He snarled, pulling Stevie closer to him. He revelled in her moans of ecstasy. Lindsey covered Stevie's mouth with his own, kissing her hard as they made passionate love in the most unlikely of places. "I love you." Stevie gasped, repeating herself over and over again. When they stopped, Stevie kissed Lindsey tenderly. "I love you, Lindsey." She said again. Lindsey grinned. "I love you too."