While he was contemplating going outside to ask if someone came up here to deliver something or if Madina had went out early in the morning, his eyes fell on the dishes inside the kitchen basin still unwashed. The dent between his brows deepened and hardened, a thought moseying in.

Ambling closer, Bilal had no choice but to bring the idea to his head. It's been nagging him since he saw the chicken but why would he believe that someone like Madina would know how to cook? It doesn't make any sense to him at all. Not that he's underestimating her but has she any interest in that?

When did she learn how to cook and why is she this fucking sterling? Before he could contemplate further, one of the doors was opened and he knew it could only be the woman sitting comfortably in his mind. And of course, his taste buds that is currently going haywire.

Not even when he'd ordered his men to take out the man that leaked out his software update project had she disappeared from his head. She was there lurking around ready to snap in and wreck his perfectly impeccable life. He doesn't know what to do with Madina but he knew he wants her gone. One way or the other.

He busied himself with microwaving the takeaways he got her while she walked into the kitchen singing in a shrilly voice. His back was facing her but the kaleidoscopic vibrant color that came with her presence made him tense. Anything rainbow reminds him of this wench.

"Got a white boy on my roster. He be feeding me pasta and lobster. He just hit me up on Tuesday like, What you doing, bae? Let me take you shoppin'. I told him, Well, I'm a little busy. He said, Damn, I'm in your city. But anyway, it's okay, hope you have a good day..." She rapped, sat down on the chair around the island to eat.

Bilal wanted to leave the kitchen to go eat his breakfast somewhere but maybe he can sit there and they will be civil to eat food together without trying to get on the other's throat. They don't have to talk.

He slid on the chair adjacent to her and dive into his food while throwing glances at her barbecue chicken sauce with longing. She didn't even offer him a little. But then again, he doesn't expect that of her. If she does, Bilal would run the opposite direction and never return to the suite.

When he mistakenly glance up at her, Bilal regretted it the very nanosecond later. There is a small trickle of brown sauce by the edge of her lips that is deriding him. It started rolling down to her jaw, he gripped his fork hard between his fist. This is sick.

He tried lowering his eyes somewhere but he couldn't, they were stuck on that little bit of sauce he'd tasted or more like, stole from her plate. He wants another bite but mainly, the one that is by the side of her thin lips. He took a deep breath twice then hauled his eyes to her shirt, anywhere apart from her face.

She was wearing a button down shirt that has spray paint of all rainbow colors seasoning it. Why she wears rainbow stuff is beyond him but she looks like a damned hummingbird all innocent and angelic with no trace of makeup on her face whatsoever.

A small breath left him at the sheer beauty of the woman in front of him.

He's never seen her without makeup since they met again, this is a good start. He cannot decide whether she's prettier with or without it. Seeing the real shade of her lips though, something stirred down south that was totally out of character. He adjusted himself, fork still bowed almost broken from his large fist.

Two buttons of the button down shirt was open wide showing her flawlessly unblemished hickory skin. The way her clavicle rise and fall with each breath she took made all common sense glide off his cranium.