❤Mr. Papa Singh 🖤

Start from the beginning

"Nhi mujhe nahana hai...!" She said trying to remove his hand. "Sweetheart...(sweetly)"

"Please...gusse ki wajah se mujhe irritation ho rahi hai, shower se thoda accha lagega...ab jao...!" She said calmly, He smirked as something struck his mind. "What...?" she asked worriedly, reading his naughty smirk.

"Tum bhool rahe ho tumne promise kiya hai ki bina meri permission ke tum mujhe haath nhi lagaoge..!" She said, moving backwards.

"Promise kiya tha ki I will never force you...touch toh kar hi sakta hoon...!" He said gliding his knuckles erotically on her arm, making her shiver.

He undid his shirt, revealing his chiseled, gym-toned body, which looked more tempting than her favorite hot chocolate. He smirked as she couldn't take her eyes off his toned chest and abs

"Kya hua wifey...!" He asked with a mischievous grin. She gulped, trying to control herself as her pregnancy hormones and mood swings made her ogling over him.

"Bolo wifey...!"  He cornered her between him and the bathroom wall, then turned on the shower, drenching them both.

As the water touched her skin, she felt relaxed, but the next second, his hands unzipped her top and slid down her sleeves from her shoulders, making her gasp.

"Anu...(she gasped as his hands touched her front over her top), you can't touch me there...!" She said while breathing heavily. 

He held her hand and placed it on his bare chest, inviting her to feel him, sending shivers through both of them. She felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach due to the sensation of his warm, bare skin.

"I wouldn't mind if you touched me.." He whispered huskily, making her gasp.

"Sorry...!" He mumbled with a deep kiss on her forehead. She looked into his eyes.

"I know maine promise kiya tha par gussa control nhi hota mujhse...you know sirf tum hi ho jiske samne main apne gusse ko control kar pata hoon (she raised her brows) tum hi gussa dilati ho mujhe..!" He said calmly.

"Gussa control karna sikho...tumhare health ke liye bhi achha rahega...!" She said before kissing his forehead. He softly smile.

"I want to say something...!"

"Kaho...!"

"I..I...L.L...." (she furrowed her brows), "I can't live without you...please never try to leave me," he said, gazing into her eyes. "You're my queen.." He continued, still locking eyes with her, and slowly he knelt down in front of her, maintaining the eye contact.

He placed one of her feet on his thigh and slowly slid his hand up her skirt until her knee. She leaned her back against the wall.

Their proximity made her weak in the knees, and she struggled to breathe properly under his touch while he is worshipping his queen's feet.

She looked down at him, He smirked at her, and then he kissed her foot, causing her to close her eyes in pleasure.

Haseena's POV ❤

"Fuck...! His touch...it's arousing my love hormones. I didn't want this, but his touch...it's compelling me to kiss him passionately.

"Uff Anu....!" I threw my head back as his lips reached my belly button. It has been seven months since we celebrated our first night, and I can't count how many times we have made love...but still, a mere touch of my husband melts me away.