Epilogue

Kay,

You stumbled your way out of the hospital door, just to hug me one last time, I know you felt it coming. Tears streaked down your flawless face as I helped you back in the bed.

You forgot your motor skills, but you still got your great intelligence. That's the only part of your brain that didn't get damaged.

I felt it was pretty ironic that one your favorite songs, "Thinking Out Loud," had the lyric "When your legs don't work like they used to before," because... You know. I had to tell you and you laughed so hard tears came pouring out. That seems like the only thing you're doing these days.

You ate fudgepops everyday until your lost some function in your jaw, and I was there right beside you.

Hopefully the doctors can fix you, with there do-dads and stuff. They always do that crazy stuff on that ER TV show on Netflix we used to always watch. They won't let you watch it here, because it might "trigger" you.

I hope talking to you helped, the doctors thought so. Even though some said let it come back to her. It brought memories back I'd forgotten about. I'm sorry I'd been so neglecting to you. I've just gotten mad, because of you know. I know we've forgiving each other before the incident, but I've felt guilt. I hope you felt a little too.

If you die, I'll be alone. Lost in this giant world. I couldn't think of anything to do. I could restart my uncle's car company, that failed suddenly, except I don't know how to fix cars, only what tools are which, and it might be different, lonely.

And Carmen too... I can't think of it.

And you, I was gonna work a job, just for you. To pay off your college debts. You were meant to go to college. We both got those English Arts Scholarships but I barely had money to pay that off anyway.

So, in short, I have no life to live without you.

If you ever will not be able to read this alive, I'll be putting this in your grave, or other terms, giving it to you personally.

Yours truly,
-Liam