YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SH!T HOW DARE GO AGAINST MY FUCKING ORDER

" s-sir pl-please

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU

"si-sir pl-please I h-have a fam-family"

PREPARED YOUR FUCKING GRAVE MOTHERFU#KER

Call Ended

_____________________

I hang up the phone, feeling like I was gonna to explored as i was losing my temper. I texted namjoon to tortured that fucker for disobeying my order along with his family, I don't fucking care even if I have to kill his newborn baby. Whoever mess with me just make their steps in hell. And now its was my princess turn, she left without even minding to inform her boyfriend, now she has to face the consequences.

___

//Meanwhile...

Everyone clapped when Taeyeon one of Siya and Yn's colleague, cut the cake while she smiled brightly looking at everyone who joined her in that celebration.

" Lord have mercy, how someone can be this beautiful" Taeyeon's brother Taeyang said while his stares was on Siya who was looking stunning in that red dress she was wearing.

Siya who blushed by Taeyang's compliment.

Taeyeon : heyy what about me??? * As she was glaring at her brother.*

Yn: yahh how can you not give a compliment to our birthday girl.....

Taeyang: what compliment??and to who? To this ugly bitch..tskk...no thanks.*he playfully roll his eyes at Taeyeon which in return she give him a punch on his arm while Taeyang who was dramatically fake crying.* Tskk what an actor I thought.

Alex : "Yahhh Taeyang....stop ruining our sights with your ugly crying 😂" Alex who work in progaming department said in a mocking way which made all of us laugh at Taeyang. " Haha...and btw yn you're looking darn hot today".

I look at my attire then at him while nodding.

Yn : siya and I went shopping today, she actually choose this dress for me....

Siya : yeah this bitch didn't wanted to come to the party....

Yn : it's not like that but I just-

Siya: "Ohhh sweetheart.....just say that you wanted to spent with your boyfriend" she tease you.

Suddenly I remembered about Jungkook hearing Siya, I completely forgot about him 'shit' I didn't get the chance to tell him as I directly went shopping with Siya.

But he didn't inform about that he wants to meet me today, I think there's no need to disturb him at this time. I looked at Taeyeon who was opening Champaign and everyone shouted cheering her.

Actually the reason why I didn't wanted to came to the party was because last time I went to a club, the next day I found myself in a stranger's penthouse.

Alex : heyy what are you doing here ...come on let's get some drinks...

He dragged me with him and passed me a drink which I was hesitant to drink beacause I knew that I have low alcohol tolerance but I saw that they finished the whole glass so easily just in second.