chapter 46

Chapter 46 She’s not Your Wife

“F**k? Am I mature enough to watch this?”

“I’m sorry, Miss Scott. I laughed too loudly just now! I’m announcing that you are my only idol, so if this kind of video exists, can you share it with me again?”

“Oh, my G*d! These abs are too mouthwatering! I want to chew!”

“Why have I never seen this kind of video on Tik Tok? Is it because I’m not a rich woman?”

“I’m so envious of the rich woman! This cute guy twists so well. Look at his waist and buttock…”

People made comments.

It was Tik Tok on Ziana’s phone.

She had spent much time on this application and knew many dance Tik Tokers were on it.

Before officially choreographing, she had to make some preparations.

In the past ten years, Ziana had not been particularly exposed to dance and had very little experience, but by watching other people dance, she could quickly learn what she needed.

Unexpectedly, she found a lot of videos that suited her taste just by searching for dance. Big data really knew her best.

The first video showed a man with abs dancing hip-hop, s*xy and sassy, with sweat flying down his tan arms, making people’s scalps numb.

The second video was a man in a suit twisting his hips. The movement was simple, but his aloofness and stirring feeling were perfect. It made people want to throw him down.

The third video showed a man in a costume dancing a folk dance gracefully, as fast as a hare, with emotions in his eyes. People talked dirty in the comment section.

Before Susan knew it, she had been on the seventh one. She couldn’t help but swallow.

Because the voice was a bit loud, it disturbed Ziana.

She raised her head and smiled when she saw it was Susan. Ziana invited her, “Sit down and

Watch?”

It was really embarrassing.

Susan shook her head, “No, I’ll arrange the music.”

After she finished speaking, she flew away.

Ziana didn’t react too much and continued to browse the video.

It was at noon soon.

Before Ziana got tired of it, the comment section blew up.

“Seriously? I’m back from a few other live stream channels, and is Ziana still watching these men dancing? Didn’t she say she would finish the choreography by tomorrow? Now does she just slack

off? I’m so disappointed!”

“Even a fool knows she is bragging. Do you really believe her? Good for you!”

“Do you understand the combination of work and rest? You watch and then choreograph! When did

Ziana tell a lie?”

“Do you dare to bet? I bet Ziana won’t be able to make up a dance tomorrow! If she does, I’ll donate

her ten-thousand-dollar gifts!”

“Okay. I bet Ziana will make it. Otherwise, I will donate 100 thousand-dollar gifts!”

“F**k! The two guys are better braggers than Ziana!”

At the same time, in the president’s office of the Lewis Company.

Boris recognized the crazy Steven in the comment section.