After Molly finished speaking, she put her hands on her hips, raised her chin, and looked at Ziana with hatred. Audiences could feel her anger through the screen!

“Quit? Have you finally decided?” Ziana smiled in relief. “Then hurry up. The way you auditioned the other day, your body wasn’t coordinated at all. I almost thought you were a zombie.”

What?

THE

Was Ziana crazy to say Molly like that?

Zombie? Molly danced jazz dance!

Molly’s already red face became angrier.

She shouted angrily, “Ziana! Shut up!”

But Ziana wasn’t frightened.

L

Instead of stapping, Ziana said sincerely, “I suggest you play a zombie in a zombie movie after quitting the competition. I think you’re more talented at this than dancing. I’m sure you’ll be great

at this!”

Molly was furious.

A

She was trembling with anger, and her eyes were red.

Molly couldn’t control herself at all. She rushed to Ziana three steps at a time and was about to slap

Ziana.

“Enough! What are you doing!” Susan grabbed Molly’s wrist in time and swung it aside. “There is still a live broadcast! You don’t want to stay on the show, do you?”

Molly stamped her feet vigorously. “It’s all her fault! If she…”

“Enough. Don’t speak. I’ll take care of it.”

Susan was tall and had a strong aura. In addition, her appearance was neutral. Especially her slender eyes were thin, which were very oppressive.

Molly wanted to say something, but when Susan stared at her, she shut her mouth awkwardly and glared at Ziana with red cheeks.

“Miss Scott,” Susan asked, “Do you really know how to choreograph?”

Ziana had a good impression of Susan, so Ziana answered, “I didn’t just now, but now I do.”

Susan’s expression was slightly stiff. “You said you do. From the ten minutes you just learned

online?”

“It’s almost enough.” Ziana raised her eyebrows and said without thinking, “It’s just choreography, and it doesn’t feel too difficult.”

“Feel? Hehe!” Molly couldn’t stand Ziana anymore and said impatiently, “Since Miss Scott is so arrogant, can you choreograph our dance tomorrow?”

Susan looked at Molly and frowned.

Molly was trying to embarrass Ziana.

Susan interjected to ease the atmosphere, “Let’s do it within three days. As long as you choreograph our dance within three days, it won’t delay our rehearsal.”

Ziana raised her hand and agreed with Molly, “Tomorrow is fine. It’s not too difficult. Who needs three days?”

Molly originally wanted to scare Ziana and make her apologize. But Molly didn’t expect that Ziana would agree without hesitation and even dare to speak wildly.

Vivi, who had excellent ability, was once praised as a talented dancing girl because she had choreographed a new dance within three days.

Could Ziana choreograph a dance in one day?

This was such a ridiculous statement that no one would believe it.

Molly’s face was gloomy just now, and Ziana amused her.

Molly was afraid that Ziana would regret it. “Okay, you said it! Tens of millions of audiences are watching in the live broadcast room! You will be ashamed if you can’t choreograph a dance tomorrow!”

“It’s impossible. I can finish this in two hours at most.” Ziana replied lazily.

What!

G*d!

Ziana bragged endlessly.

Ziana had some money, but she was not a genius!

Molly laughed in her heart and gave up talking to Ziana. Molly returned to her seat with only one sentence “Then I’ll wait and see.”

Susan looked at Ziana uncertainly, “Miss Scott, if you need help, just tell me. Although I’m not good at dancing, two people are better than you alone.”

Ziana smiled charmingly, “It’s unnecessary. Can you finish the music today?”

“I think so.” Susan said, “I was working on it when I got the track.”

“Okay. I’ll do the choreography when you have finished.” Ziana said so, turning on her phone again,

“Go do your work. I’ll take a break.”

“Take a break?” Susan was a little confused.

Susan remembered Ziana had been serious for ten minutes so far. And now she needed a break?

Susan looked at Ziana again with a complicated expression. And Ziana had a smile on her face. Even her eyes were bent.

Susan’s sight moved to Ziana’s screen curiously, and when Ziana saw it elearly, she was surprised.