Chapter 5

Emory's POV:

I set up I downed my cup and grabbed a blunt that Elliot had rolled, "are you always mad" I asked his eyes flickered to me then the blunt as I inhaled from it "no not always" he mumbled a girl walked over "hey Elliot heard your back in school" she said pressing against herself to make her boobs bigger as she added "how was your suspension" she dragged he shrugged.

I walked away going to the kitchen, grabbing another drink "hey hot stuff" a random guy said leaning on the counter "uh sup" I said taking another drink "are you by yourself" he asked giving me weird vibes "no" I said trying to lie off my eyes searched for Elliot as I couldn't find him "well still would yo want to do coke up stairs" he said carelessly I rolled my eyes walking past him he stopped me by grabbing my wrist, "your going to go upstairs with me and do some coke" he seethed staring into my eyes.

"Excuse me what's going on here" I heard Elliot say turning to look at him he was leaning against the door frame, "she was just coming with me" he said not letting go of me I seen Elliot stare hard at the guy "she's with me so that won't be nessisarly happening" Elliot said pulling me towards him out of the other guys grasp.

We walked away and set in the living room on a couch, "thanks for the save" I said taking a drink from my cup "no problem he was just going to fuck you anyways didn't think that's what you wanted for your first party here" he said rolling a blunt I scoffed "okay dad" I snapped "you wanted him to fuck you?" Elliot asked looking up at me from the blunt he was rolling "well no not him" I said thinking about it "then who would you want to fuck and I'll set you up" he asks I snorted "what are you serious" I ask chuckling "dead ass" he said not looking at me, I could feel the alcohol and drugs clear as day now we're going to smoke a blunt my answer to his question isn't going to be a good one I don't believe. "Hmm" I said thinking "well" he said dragging it out I stood up "can we go somewhere quieter?" I asked he nodded without thinking as we walked up the steps and set in a random bedroom I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling as he lit the blunt "I didn't know you came to my party to just fuck someone" he said setting in a chair "I didn't originally I wouldn't normally act out like this" I said "so who is it?" He asked catching my attention "huh" I asked confused "who is it that you want to fuck" he asked "probably you yourself" I said shrugging not looking at him but I heard him cough "seriously why, you just met me" he said frustrated I set up staring at him confused "what why are you mad? I figured you'd be impressed that I would pick you" I said causing him to snap his head to me standing up walking over to me, "I just don't want you thinking I can do relationships because I can't" he said by my ear making me breathe heavy "there wouldn't be any strings" I said "good" he said once we were both undressed.