Chapter 4

Emory's POV:

I put on a crop top and black spandex shorts topped it off with my red high top converses, I tie my hair back in a ponytail and applied makeup from watching a YouTube tutorial.

I grabbed my phone and took the keys as my mother laid on the couch, I left a note and left the house typing in the address following it a big jeep was hot on my ass I sped up turning as the gps said to do, they were still on me then passed me flying up the road in front of me until they were gone. That was weird I thought as I followed to my destination I pulled in as I saw the jeep and Elliot climbed out what the actual hell I got out of the car slamming the door getting his attention as I walked to him he stared at me "what the fuck is wrong with you" I snapped he scoffed "what are you talking about" he said in a bored tone "back on the road when you were bumper humping my car and then passed me like a dick for doing the speed limit" I seethed he rolled his eyes after removing his sunglasses "I didn't know it was you" he said shrugging "okay but" I said waiting for him to apologize "what you expect me to say sorry or something" he snickered "whatever get fucked" I said walking past him making sure I hit his arm.

I walked in heading for the kitchen "we have to set up still" Adam said coming to me "we're good I can still help I'm not a lightweight" I said rolling my eyes as I took a bottle taking a few hills from it, I followed Adam to living room and we put all the valuables away and set everything out hung lights got the speakers set up I was out back taking a bet scooping the leaves out.

I heard them hooking the music up I walked threw still holding the same bottle "already started ?" J asked I shrugged "yep" I said walking to get the door as people started to show up it got louder and fuller, I danced around to the music that was playing I left to use the bathroom as I knocked I heard something but opened it anyways "what the hell" Elliot says as he placed something behind his back I squinted my eyes "whatcha hiding" I said walking in closing the bathroom door leaning against it still staring at him "nothing can you go" he asked I rolled my eyes "what do you have? Do you got molly percs etc" I asked he stared at me "I want them" I said once more he looked at me bringing his arm out as he had pills in his palm he handed me two circle pills "Molly but probably better to short them" he said handing me something to smash it with as I did and grabbed his straw as I snorted the Molly I set back on the toilet i stood up and started to slide my shorts down "woah what are you doing" he said backing up "I have to pee never seen anyone pee before" I asked looking at him he snickered shaking his head as he snorted pill powder off the sink once I was done I pulled my shorts up and let out a breath "I'm going to head back and get a drink" I said opening the door "well you know where to find me " he said "yeah I guess so" I said closing the door running into Adam "got a little something" he said wiping my nose "oops" I said laughing "are you okay" he asked following me to the kitchen "of course" I said pouring me a drink and another cup handing it to him and sipping on mine "come dance"I said waving him to the dance floor we danced to a pop song I grinded against him as he held my hips I had a feeling but the Molly made me want to dance he flipped me to face him when I looked past him I saw Elliot watching us.

I walked from Adam to Elliot "put something in my drink that'll make me feel good" I said he stared into my eyes for a split second he dropped a pill in my drink I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek "thanks" I said walking past him as I sipped on my drink I walked outback to the pool where a lot of people were I plopped down in a beach chair and laid back as my shirt rose wind nipping at my skin I felt a hand touch me I jerked staring at Elliot?, "Elliot" I said "you alright" he asked setting beside me"yeah"I said laying back again "are those bruises?" I heard Elliot ask "yes and I don't have to explain myself to you" I said slurring as I continued to sip my drink.