caught

Bowser POV

Did he really just call me hot? "did you just call me hot?" I asked and he nodded I got cheered up a bit, I-I mean everyone everyone sees me as a Big horrible person and don't even want to look in my eyes even my own people at that, and I don't get much compliments from anyone but now I want to change my ways not because of greenie though, I could get peach a different way by being nice! It's the perfect plan I'll make a truce with mushroom kingdom and then I'll get her and we'll be married then we'd be a married couple, but there's no way she would give me another chance and I don't blame her. Maybe I should just give up, "greenie can I ask you a question?" he nodded for response. "do you think peach is worth all of this?" I asked kind of sadly, "well-a no! But you love her right? So you would-a do anything for her!" he said, I pause, do I even love her? I don't think I do I just think she'd be the perfect person for Jr to look up to. "I-Im not sure." he looked at me shook and I just looked at him, "what-a do you mean your not sure?" I looked down, "well I can't tell you that" I say knowing what I wanna say was about to come out, but I don't think it's a great idea to date your Enemies brother, why should I care though? "oh ok-a maybe you can tell me later, Bowser?" he said in that stupid Italian voice. "okay sure if I ever do" I says chuckling, "i think you should get going, your brother could wake up at any moment." he nodded, "yea he's a light sleeper, I guess, but I'll come back when Jr is awake. I just wanted to see how he was doing because of the 'rescue' " he said, I know Mario's brother would be nice but not this nice.

Luigi POV

I leave the castle and travel back to peach's kingdom, when I got there then I went to the castle but when I got there Mario was up, pacing and so was peach, but sitting down trying to talk to Mario, I tried to sneak by but Mario saw me, "weegee where have you been, ero preoccupato!" (I was worried!), peach just sitting there but stands up and goes to her room to go to bed. "scusa Mario, sono andato a fare una passeggiata."(sorry Mario, I went for a walk.) "a walk huh? Cazzate (bullshit)" I started sweating. "I swear i just went on a walk, Mario!" he sighs "okay I believe you let's just go to bed." I nodded my head, I'm so glad he believed me. I would've died literally if he knew that I was with Bowser.

To be honest, I just wanted to show my language skills lol.
504 words