baking

nobody POV

'I guess I should've expected this' Luigi thought, “i can finally get princess peach and marry her!” Bowser said almost floating like a Disney princess singing a song. Luigi almost laughed at him but he reminded himself that that was Bowser.  And he was a villain. So instead he just nodded. “good,” Bowser smiled. Bowser got closer to the cage, and opens it. “come on and don't try anything funny, since your hands aren't tied.” he grabbed luigi out of the cage, and holds his hand, tight but not too tight. Luigi blushes at this,   but doesn't say anything. they start walking down a dark hall, they stop when he sees two doors, the first one said 'prisoners', the other one read: 'kitchen', they go into the kitchen. “you know how to bake right?”  Bowser asked. Luigi gulped, “a bit.. I used to bake cakes for Mario when they're was a celebration party, and Peach used to help me.” he replied. “well I need a birthday cake for my son, junior.” Bowser said.  “hmmm...” Luigi thought about it, “why can't you find someone else…? I mean…” Luigi stops himself. “bake it” he said in annoyance. “o-o-ok! ca-can you let go of my ha-hand?” Luigi stutters.  Bowser lets go of him and Luigi could've sworn he had saw a blush on Bowser but he could've been embarrassed.  He then goes over to a cabinet, pulls out a bowl and starts making cake. As soon as he finished the cake, he set it aside, he walks over to the door and knocks, a guard opens the door and asks Luigi what he needs. “I-I-Im finished!” Luigi says.  The guards eyes widen, he gives Luigi a thumbs up. “thank yoou,” he bows and closes the door. Luigi waits outside while jr eats his cake. He keeps pacing back and forth until he hears a voice. “dad said that you baked me a cake for my birthday!! Thank you!!” Junior said, jumping up and down. Luigi nods, “m-mhm!” Junior stops and looks closely at Luigi. “mr.Luigi? are you okay? is it the cage?” Junior asked concerned. “n-” Luigi started, “okay! I'll get my dad to get you another room.” he grabbed Luigi's hand and left the kitchen to Bowser's room, he barged in and Bowser kinda got startled. “what are you doing here?! Your supposed to be in the kitchen!!” I flinch, shaking. “i bring him here dad! and I want him to get a new room!” Luigi chuckled nervously. Bowser sighed “Okay! Okay! Fine he can have a room.”