'rescued'

Bowser POV

we didn't talk much at all, I had a plate with spaghetti. We ate quietly. I think he liked it too, he looked happy. I was happy I could make him happy.

Mario POV

we sneaked into the castle and saw a guard we snuck pass him and looked into a big room, I saw Lu sitting down eating his favorite food. was Bowser actually treating him like he was human. he went into the room “mario wait!” peach followed behind me and I went over to Luigi and snatched his arm, Luigi gasped and Bowser stranded from his seat but his child just watched then I got out a magical pipe and we all went through it. After we exited, Luigi started screaming, I held him so he couldn't run away. I was shocked to hear him scream. “calm down Lu it's me!” I say hugging him, he stopped screaming and looked at me and hugged me. I smiled.  “MARIO, I MISSED YOU!” he cried and I pat his back then asked “are you hurt?” he shook his head no. “well I'm glad you're not.” peach saids smiling, and Luigi smiled back nervously, “yeah.. me too..” he looked down. “what's wrong bro?” he looked up and smiled “nothing!” I nodded and said, “did Bowser give you a change of clothes?” I looked at him suspiciously. He responded “u-u-uh! Y-yeah?” he stutters.

Short 240 words