scared.

Luigi's POV

I was at home alone as usual Mario was busy saving the princess peach, that's he always thinks about the princess this the princess this but never me. I just wanna spend time with my brother for once but I guess I can't do that. In the middle of my thoughts someone was calling me and I looked at it was princess daisy. My girlfriend, or so I thought, I answered and I said “hello daisy!” smiling with my cheeks warming up. “hey Luigi.. I have something to tell you.” she said with a low tone. “daisy? what's up? Anything wrong?” I got a little worried. “yeah actually I think we should break up..” my heart was broken. “w-w-what? Daisy you can be serious! I-I mean what did I do wrong??” I started sobbing. “i don't feel anything for you anymore, I'm sorry.” she hanged up. I throwed my phone besides me, and laid down on my pillow. Then cried myself to sleep, a few hours later I woke up with red eyes and remember that Daisy broke up with me. I wouldn't blame her though, I'm pathetic. I got up and walked outside to the kitchen, Mario was in the living room watching TV. “hey lu!- what's wrong? You've  been crying?” he got up to me. “im fine Mario” I said in a harsh tone. “are you sure lu?” he put his hand on my shoulder as I was facing the other way. “yea yeah I'm sure” I say getting aggravated. “lu you can always ta-” I get fed up with the words he was saying and I turned around then slapped him. My face grew shocked, as he fell to the floor “m-mario I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!” I say bending down to him. “lu it's okay! Calm down I shouldn'tve pressure you into telling me ” I began to tear up and hugs him “Im sorry Mario.. I was just stressed!” I began full fledge crying. He puts his hands around me and hugs me back. “don't cry lu it's alright and it's not worth it to cry.” he says patting my back. I felt weak, pathetic and a waste of space. After that scene, Mario sat as I fixed dinner, I gave him and me spaghetti the sat and ate. We didn't talk I didn't want to talk about it but Mario did he kept sneaking glances at me. I didn't speak to him, “lu I know that you and daisy broke up.” I dropped my fork. “h-how!” I say with an demanding tone in my voice. I noticed and said “sorry..” and Mario looked up “i know it's hard, just tell me anytime you need help with your feelings.” he said smiling. A few days past by and he lied, I couldn't speak to him even once. What was I thinking Mario actually caring for me? Really Luigi? That's funny, all he cares about is that stupid princess, yeah i said that I'm aggravated right now. I walk out the house and goes for a stroll. 

521 words