New life

It's been one year since Mario and Luigi defeated bowser, rescued Sophia and saved the mushroom kingdom.

Since then, things have never been the same, the Mario bros lived in the mushroom kingdom where they lived as citizens, the brothers move to a house in the Mushroom Kingdom where they protect the mushroom kingdom but mainly to keep a eye on bowser.

Who was still imprisoned in a cage as princess peach's pet, which starts the story now.

The Super Mario bros movie title comes on with the new sequel: THE SUPER MARIO BROS MOVIE 2-BOWSER'S FURY.

Then Stars appear as Bowser plays a piano on a floating rock platform.

"I can't fight this feeling any longerAnd yet I'm still afraid to let it flow" on the piano was a picture of Sophia, he was singing to her again

And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow" on the piano was a picture of Sophia, he was singing to her again.

"What started out as friendship has grown stronger I only wish I had the strength to let it show, I tell myself that I can't hold out forever
I said there is no reason for my fear 'Cause I feel so secure when we're together You give my life direction, you make everything so clear"

Then flashbacks play of the day of the royal wedding, Sophia is seen in a wedding dress holding a bouquet of red roses and she was smiling.

And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight"

Then she walks up next to him at the alter, she holds her hand him, she was smiling at him, almost looked like she looked happy, he returned the smile back and takes her hand.

"You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night"

But then the wedding gets interrupted as they turned to see Mario and Luigi jumping in on them, they looked angry and punched bowser.

And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might"

The flashback ended on bowser on the ground then he sees Sophia being taking away by her brothers, she looks back then she goes back to her brothers.

Then his singing gets interrupted by a blue mushroom royal guard banging on the door.

"HEY! Keep it down in there!"

"Other mushrooms are trying to sleep, including the princess" a yellow royal guard mushroom shouts.

But it doesn't stops him.

"And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever"

But his singing started to wake the entire kingdom up as lights turn on in mushroom houses and other toad people shout, getting out, they were very angry.

"'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore"

"Hey keep it down"

"I've forgotten what I started fighting for
And if I have to crawl upon the floor, come crashing through your door"

"Quiet up there"

"Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore
My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you"

"Other people are trying to sleep"

"I've been running 'round in circles in my mind
And it always seems that I'm following you, girl
'Cause you take me to the places that alone I'd never find"

"Shut it"

"And even as I wander, I'm keeping you sight
You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night"

"I'm trying to sleep"

"And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might"

"Can it"

"And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for"

"Would you keep it down"

"It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever"

Even the princess was getting annoyed, she was trying to sleep, "ugh" she groans then she covers her ears with the pillow.

Clearly everyone in the kingdom could hear him, even the Mario bros.

Mario had his pillow on his face, hoping to block out the noise.

"'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for"

"Ugh" he pulls the pillow off, it was no use his singing was getting louder.

"Mario" Luigi gets up as he was annoyed too.

"Yeah Luigi"

"He's doing it again"

"I know luigi, I know"

"This Is the fifth time this week at night"

"Ugh" Mario for as as he looks out the window to see the castle, "why can't he realize that Sophia doesn't loved him and she would never will"

"Yeah, especially after when he tried to kill us"

Luigi falls on the bed, his face on the pillow, he tries to sleep.

"Why doesn't he just give it up or at least give it a rest" Luigi groans.

"I'm sure it will pass by Luigi" as Mario tries to sleep through bowser's obnoxious singing"

He sees on his clock it was 12:30, he groans "this is gonna be a long night"

"And if I have to crawl upon the floor, come crashing through your door
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore"

But next to his alarm was a picture of Sophia, he smiles because he knows he can sleep even through bowser's singing that Sophia is far away and somewhere safe where bowser can't hurt her.

"We miss you sis, Night Sophia"