Chapter 11 - First Official Date

Start from the beginning

Forgot to mention earlier. Make sure you wear warm clothes gorgeous, you're gonna need them. X

Raising my eyebrows, I wondered what he meant. The weather was supposed to be warm, even later in the evening, so why would I need warm clothes? But to my relief, this meant I wouldn't have to dress up in some sparkly dress that would make me want to yank it off every two minutes. Looking up at Jennifer, I knew she would be majorly peeved that I wouldn't need her fashion advice anymore.

"Hey Jen, I just got a text from Noah. Apparently I need to wear warm clothes so I'm just gonna put on some jeans. Looks like I won't be needing your fashion advice after all," I smiled, noticing her annoyed expression.

"Fine," she mumbled, shutting her closet doors and sinking down on to the bed next to me. "But this has got me curious, where do you think he's taking you?"

Staring at her, I shrugged. "I honestly have no frickin' clue."

...................................

Noah POV:

After getting out of the shower, I quickly pulled on a pair of black jeans and a blue sweater. All the while, I was running over the plan in my head. I had never done anything like this, so I was really hoping that it would go okay. Quickly stepping in to the hallway, I grabbed the coat off the hook and slipped it on. My heart was beating wildly. I was nervous, and it was a new feeling. I had never felt nervous before a date. Reaching in to my pocket, I grabbed my phone and dialled Mark's number.

"Hey man, is everything set up?" I asked when he picked up the other line.

"Yeah man it's all set. But you remember the deal. You have to do ten free shifts here over the next month," he replied.

"Sure, will do," I grinned, excited that it was all ready to go.

"This girl must be something special," Mark laughed, a questioning tone to his voice.

"Trust me," I whispered. "She is."

"If you say so man. See you tonight," Mark said before hanging up.

Slipping the phone back in to my pocket, I opened the front door and stepped in to the hallway. Quickly reaching down to my coat, I made sure I had my wallet and keys. When I felt everything I was looking for, I closed the door behind me and stepped over to Lily's. Damn it! Why the hell am I so nervous? Nodding to reassure myself, I reached up and knocked on her door three times and waited. After what felt like hours, Lily finally opened the door.

I released the breath I had been holding. She looked beautiful, just like always. She had on a pair of black jeans and a long red coat that fell to her knees. It had a belt, highlighting her slim waist. Her blonde hair was hidden under a white hat, but the ends were still visible as they fell over her shoulders. Glancing down to her sides, I saw that her hands were covered with purple mittens. God she looked adorable!

"Hey gorgeous," I smiled, leaning against the doorframe.

"Hey," she whispered, "So I did you what you told me. I wore warm clothes. So will you tell me where we're going now?"

Grinning, I reached out and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her against me before she even had a chance to blink. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now, would it?" I whispered against her lips.

As I felt her shiver, I pulled her even closer, cupping her chin. Lowering my head slowly, I gently placed my lips on hers and kissed her lightly. Our lips were barely touching, but I felt the familiar rush of desire course through me. She stood on tiptoes, wrapping her arms around my neck, trying to pull me in closer. But with great restraint, I pulled away, grinning at her annoyed look.