Part 1

George scoffs, the bar threaded through his tongue being pulled forward to let the small plastic ball fall perfect between his whitened teeth. His eyes squint at the sight ahead of him, anger and nerves washing over his body like a wave trying to be stopped by a rock. A bare torso with freckled skin, light hairs covering the front side of the man, a small trail leading down to the waist of his jeans. It's disgusting and hot. Disgustingly hot, if you will, but the face to match the image throws any hint of attraction George has into a fire to scorch and burn away.

Dream, the cockiest, most smug actor to walk this earth. He thinks he's so much better than he is, just because he's slightly attractive and able to hold a conversation with whoever he wants. He's infuriating and George can't stand him.

He hates the way Dream discards clothing between takes. Like this current moment, where Dream stands half naked with his t-shirt scrunched between his fists. Just put it on, George wants to scream. The warehouse is hot, he can give Dream that, but the lack of shirt is excessive. There's just no need for it.

He also hates Dream's voice. The way he shouts during a conversation, as if his voice wasn't already loud enough to be heard from the other side of the warehouse without the raise. He hates how he refuses to listen to George, no matter the context, and how he loves to annoy the brunette as if they were siblings in a constant state of torment.

George hates Dream, and he's pretty sure the ginger feels the same way about him.

Their personalities don't match. While Dream listens to romantic songs, George sits silently to 'devil music', as Dream likes to put it. While Dream gets nicknames such as... Well, Dream, George gets insulted by the green-eyed boy and called names such as, 'demonic ken doll', 'JoJo' like that silent kid from 'Horton hears a who', and 'Wednesday', the most original one of them all.

George could spend the rest of his music-filled life trying to compliment Dream and reach his good side, but no matter how hard he tries, it will never work. So he doesn't. He argues back, and hits Dream and yells at him when no one else will. When Dream was distracted and blanking everyone's attempts to get his attention, George threw a shoe at his head. It wasn't smart, and they had to postpone the scene they were shooting by a few hours - leaving George even more annoyed than before - so Dream could hold a bag of peas on his head.

The mullet wearing prick is everything George doesn't want to be. Annoying, loud, in everyone's face. Honestly, the list could go on, but like all things in this world, it has to come to an end at some point.

So George stands up. He stretches his back, and almost throws up in his own mouth when Dream bends his knees to pick something up and lets the tight belt around his waist pull down his jeans to reveal the band of his boxers. "Fucking whore." George spits, though the words don't reach the volume he'd wished. They stayed quiet between his lips, hushed out to himself and whoever leaned in close enough to hear.

Dream laughs, clueless in conversation with one of the unimportant extras. Conversation flows easy with the 6 foot man, with his mind able to run as fast as it needs to stir up different replies to keep everyone entertained. Everyone apart from George, but fuck him, honestly. The boy with no soul does everything in his power to catch Dream's attention. Whether it be, ripping up his shirts when he takes them off to deal with the heat, or bumping into him when he's taking a sip of water, or getting his makeup topped up. Everything George seems to do has to impact Dream in some way or another, or maybe that's just Dream thinking too much into it.

George doesn't hang around him too much, in fact it's like he tries to avoid Dream. The only time they're actually close is during takes, and that's only because as soon as those cameras start to roll the pair are suddenly forced to live a life where they're in love. It's ironic really, the two boys that need to pretend to be in love actually hate each other. It's almost good enough to be turned into a book, a perfect love story where the two main characters discover a hidden spark between them.

But this isn't that book. This isn't the love story you were hoping to find, is it? Dream and George hate each other, the only spark in their eyes is hatred, and not even the strongest of firefighters can put that sparking flame out. Not when it's constantly being fueled by disrespect and forced hatred.

Lunch for the crew is quickly called to an end, bringing the two boys face-to-face with their own hatred as they bring a warm hand to a warmer cheek. The kiss is nowhere near anything romantic, and as soon as it's over the pair push each other away.

Wc: 881