By the look on Rohan's face, I can say he is trying and shaking his head in defeat.

" Look at me Disha," Luv ordered and stared at Disha narrowing his eyes and making Disha have a cringing smile. Then Khush tried when Luv was taking long.

" Asha?" I was startled to hear Rohan's voice in my mind.

" I can mind-link you," Rohan announced proudly then quickly my brother tried but failed.

" When will you do the ritual then?" Khush asked Disha.

" We can do it now," She answered and it was the perfect opportunity given no parent is home.

" Give me your hand," She ordered lending her hand out to Luv first.
Disha extends her index fingernail and cut Luv's palm enough to bleed a little then she cut her palm. Then she holds his hands together.

" Pledge your loyalty to me as Luna and Sol Hudo as your pack," Disha instructed.

" I pledge my loyalty to Disha as Luna and Sol Hudo as my pack, " Luv muttered hesitatingly as he wasn't sure about his words.

Then a sudden wave of a hug flattered my heart and I looked at Disha and Luv seeing their expression. They felt the same as I did.

" I can feel Ero," Astra purs in excitement then she blocked me. It happens when she talks with other wolves' spirits, especially Eve.

" Do you feel any change?" Khush asked Luv who thinks for a while and answered.
" I can't put in words,"

Then Khush gave his palm out to Disha and she sliced his palm in the middle and Khush pledged dramatically making everyone chuckle.

" I will die for Queen Disha and my pack, Sol Hugo,"

Then Rohan sliced his palm out and presented out to Disha.

" You have to pledge to fulfil the duty of Royal Beta as well, Rohan," Disha explained.

" I pledge my loyalty to Queen Disha and I will fulfil my duties as Royal Beta without any sinister thought. I will protect my pack, Sol Hudo and its members," Rohan promises seriously and I never thought I would find him hotter than now.

" I formally welcome Luv, Khush and Rohan as members of Sol Hudo. And tomorrow I will welcome Geeta as our new member as well," Disha announced through mind-link and instantly rage from Nina.

" Geeta as in the one I fired," She asked.
" Yes, I transformed her into a werewolf," I informed her and blocked her right away.

" What's the scene with Geeta and Nina?" Khush asked looking at me with a bit of accusation.

" Geeta was in need to pay money to a shark loaner which forced her to accuse a man of assault. When Nina found out, she fired Geeta and made sure doesn't get work," I explained shocking everyone as they gave me a disbelief expression.

" Was the man innocent?" Khush asked.

" Yes. Trust me, Geeta is a nice girl and the situation forced her to do it," I defended Geeta as I understand her situation.

" A nice girl? Asha, what happened to you? This isn't like you at all," Luv snarled in doubt.

" I saw her memories and she had a very hard life. She isn't privileged like us...," Rohan interrupted me saying,

" Blessed, Asha... For once stop empathising with people because you won't find anything wrong then. Geeta accuses an innocent man of assault. That could have ruined the man's and his family's life. Yet, you are defending her,"