The Twins

__________Flashback__________________

No-one's P.O.V
Running. Running as far away as possible was the only thing on the minds of the brothers. Running from their father, the man who had had not only held captive, but also used dragons for the horrible things he did to them each and every day they had been alive since they were two years old. In one of the brother's arms was a small child. Couldn't be anymore than one and a half years. She slept soundly through the chaos as her siblings ran for not only their lives, but her life as well. Throughout the forest, Loud shouts were heard.
"Don't let them escape!" Was one voice. Others screamed of camouflage and lighting, but it soon died down as the twins made it to the docks. You see, on one of the boys' previous escape attempts, they met a local trader by the name of Johann. They eventually trusted him enough to help with getting food and weapons whenever they could get out of the village. But this time, this time, Johann wasn't bringing any goods. Instead he was taking the most valuable thing the twins had ever owned. Their sister.
"You know, this reminds me of the time I was held hostage off the coast of Indonesia. "As Johann started his spoof on his travels, the younger of the twins, an auburn haired, one legged boy stopped him before he could continue.
"Johann, I would love to hear your stories right now but you have to get our sister far away from here asap. We can't have what's happening to us, happen to her as well." The one legged boy said with tears in his eyes. "... Ok master Hymir. You can trust me." And with that, Johann took the little girl and sailed away to an island far enough away that the berserkers would never find her.
As the twins looked on at the now far away ship, the sounds of shouts and screams coming closer by the second. The boys ignored the sounds of chaos and started to pray to Odin that their sister would be safe.
"We really have to get out of here now." The one who spoke this time was the elder of the two. He had dark red hair and a scar that ran from his left eyebrow down this cheek where it formed a 'v' shape.
Hymir looked up to see the majority of the berserker guards come into view. Both boys' eyes widened dramatically as they were practically cornered with no where to run.
"Aw man. I was trying to avoid killing anyone tonight, but oh well. Looks like that is no longer a possibility." Dagur said while making sure his twin got his drift.
An evil glint in Hymir's eye told dagur that their plan was soon to be set in motion. With one swift movement, they had separated into the forest. The guards, seeing this as an opportunity to capture them, split up as well.

Random soldier P.O.V.
We started to follow the one legged twin deeper into the forest when all of a sudden he stopped. Seeing this as our chance, we ran towards him with our weapons ready. The chief had told us to just capture the two brothers because he 'needed them' or whatever that meant. As we ran, the boy made no effort to move. Instead, he just stood there grinning as if this was the most hilarious thing he's ever seen. Just as we were about to catch the younger of the brothers, he disappeared. Not like the kind of disappeared that means he ran off, the kind of disappeared that literally means he was standing Infront of us a second ago and now he was no where to be seen.
The commander of the group yelled to split up and look for him in the general area. I started to walk. Three steps and I heard a scream from behind. Another couple of steps and even more screams were heard. I turned around to find most, if not all of our men either gone or dead.
How does an 8 year old child with no weapons kill 20 men in such a short amount of time?! At this point, I admit I was terrified. I mean I know we are berserker soldiers, the fearless battle machines but seeing a little boy ruthlessly murder people is not something you ever get accustomed to.
I heard a couple more screams and then my senses disappeared and my world was black.

Random soldier P.O.V
Somehow our group went from chasing dagur to dagur chasing us. We originally were chasing him to bring him back to his father but the moment we stopped running to take a breath, he rubbed his hands together and shot freaking lightning at us.
I don't like how Oswald treats his children. Experimenting on them day and night. The only time they could catch a break was when they escaped and even that was short lived. I only listen to the chief because he would kill me if I didn't, I mean, the man is insane. Not berserker insane but just full blown dangerous to be around.
Any who. Dagur shot lightning at us in which we started running so he started to chase us. Little did he know that we had a couple of men sneaking behind him with a reinforced net ready to capture him. We ran and ran until we got to the ocean. Dagur ran at us, ready to shock us into oblivion when the net came down.
We walked towards the place we had last seen his twin. The other brother was way stealthier than dagur so we had to be extremely careful about how we went about capturing him.
In the end we chose the display his brother trapped and unconscious in the centre of the forest, that way, we have a chance of escaping just in case.

Hymir's P.O.V
I had just finished getting rid of the guards so I went to go find my brother. Hopping from tree to tree, I stopped. About 30 guards were wandering around with some weird red haired thing in a net. On a second glance I noticed that the weird red haired thing was my brother.
Wasting no time at all, I charged at them with no plan in mind. All I knew is that I needed to get my brother before they took him back to the village. I dodged and weaved between the many flying arrows just trying to reach my brother.
Just a little farther. A few sprints and I would be there. Right next to my brother to save him like he has done for me so many times before. I was almost touching the net that held my other half when a shock ran through me. And then, nothing.
I woke up about an hour later. I was back in the cell I had practically spent my whole life in. But the was only one problem, my twin was nowhere to be seen. My eyes farted around frantically looking for my brother. When I saw that he wasn't in the cell or in the ones around me, I felt defeated. I sunk towards the cold stone floor and waited for the inevitable to happen.
Not long after I woke up, my 'father' came into view. "As you can see, your brother is not here. You both will remain separated until you learn how to listen to instructions." As he said this, one of his soldiers came into the room. "Prepare blood sample 38-C and 38-S. And don't mix them up. If you do, I will make sure you and your family will never see the light of day again. Understand?" The soldier nodded his head and left the room. Swiftly coming back a moment later, he handed Oswald a syringe filled with a reddish green liquid. Oswald hauled me into a standing position and injected the liquid into my arm. The pain was excruciating. It felt as if my head was being split open slowly and painfully. My eyes, nose and throat burned as if someone had dumped acid in them. My senses were numbing but I could still see the evil laughter of the man claimed to be my father. The pain was getting worse. I writhed on the ground as I started to lose consciousness, and then... nothing.

____________________________________________________________

I woke up and looked around. I was on an island close to berk, my brother was right next to me sound asleep and our dragons were eating the last of the fish. It was just a dream. I pushed the horrible thoughts that roamed my head into the depths of my mind and rubbed my eyes. I had been crying. I didn't even notice before. I stood up and walked over to my dragon toothless. His big green eyes stared at me, curious as to what I was doing up so early in the morning. I put on my mask and hopped on my dragon, wanting to shake the awful feeling that still roamed my gut so freely. Toothless shot into the air, he let out a happy chirp as we glided above the water. The feeling in my gut slowly left as we flew, and was replaced with a new feeling. Relief. I still have my brother and our dragons. no one is ever going to hurt us again.

_____________________________________________________________

Sooooo what did you think of the chapter? I'll try to update at least once a week Don't be afraid to comment! Constructive feedback is always welcome and will give you guys a better reading experience

Bye