𝟏 「𝐁 𝐑 𝐎 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒」 𝟗

third
point of view
ten minutes later

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑, Tianna sat still laid back on the couch, despite Elijah sitting on the other side of it.

The girl just having raised her legs when he came down the stairs, just about forcing him to sit down under her especially since there were no more seats, so the man simply sat with a small chuckle.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us." Elijah spoke astutely the man already knowing that due to what had been previously told to him, he knew they'd try and save him.

And just the fact that they didn't mean that they most likely have been killed by someone, something, or some being.

"No, maybe they managed to survive a broken neck and being lit on fire." Tiana joked darkly as she took a sip of her Martinez, the girl had always been one to use dark humor instead of any others.

"You few seem to have a rather twisted sense of humor." Elijah noted as he looked down at the fairy as took a sip of his bourbon, his words just causing the girl to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Does that really shock you?" She asked tilting her head with a small giggle at the tip of her tongue, she did always prefer a darker twist on her jokes.

The shocked look on people's faces after hearing the words that came out of her mouth, brought a large amount of joy to Tiana.

"I suppose not," Elijah said tipping his head slightly for a moment before he faced forward his facial expressions quickly going blank. "and what of Katerina, she would have been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her," Elena spoke seriously and glancing down at the ground at how kind the man was to her without knowing her, she'd long since expected he had some kind of feelings for Katherine. "we think he might have killed her already."

"I doubt that not Klaus' style," Elijah spoke with a notch of his eyebrow, whilst unconsciously twirling the bourbon around in his hand. "death would be too easy for her after what she did."

Almost as soon as Elijah finished speaking, Tiana let out a loud barrel of giggles and squeals as if she'd just heard the best most exciting news of her life.

"I fucking knew it." Tiana squealed happily before she began doing what should have been a victory dance, but because she was laying down it was more of a victory wiggle.

"P-Pardon me?" Elijah asked in a slightly confused stutter, the man's eyes glancing over at Elena in confusion and amusement towards Tiana's little wiggle.

"She thinks Klaus kept Katherine to torture he-" Elena tried to explain whilst rolling her eyes, but she was quickly cut off by Tiana suddenly sitting up.

"No, I thought since everyone kept saying he was so powerful, that there was no way he wouldn't be able to find her," Tiana spoke factually as she sat up using her elbows to hold herself, whilst she smirked at the man. "I mean he found Elena pretty easily."

With that the young fairy cocked her eyebrow cockily as she began laying back with her back against the armrest instead of on the cushions, leaving Elijah to look at her in wonder.

He knew Klaus was capable of such a thing, knew he craved fear out of his victims no matter how little it was, so this was something Klaus was capable of.

"I can agree that Klaus does enjoy the hunt," Elijah agreed with a tip of his head, a soft smirk on his face as he took another sip of his drink. "it's possible he did allow her to run, rather than capturing her."

"See, it would have left her frantic for years thinking he was around every corner," Tiana spoke in a raised tone of happiness, the girl happy her theory is and was correct. "she would have never had a chance to live out her immortality."

"You are a lot more strategic than your friends." Elijah remarked with a smirk, now thinking more of the girl than he had before this whole conversation had begun.

"It's a given when you're smarter than everyone around you," Tiana remarked with a cocky roll of her eyes, the girl finishing off the last little bit of her cocktail. "speaking of, why didn't you turn Katherine in?"

At her question, Elijah's face turned sad and depressed again as he avoided eye contact with the young fairy woman, although his avoidance of her eyes Tiana already knew what his answer would be like.

"Was it love?" Tiana asked clasping a hand over her forehead with her empty glass clenched to her heart, the girl falling back against the armrest again in a dramatic unfolding.

"So to speak," Elijah said vaguely with a broad amused smirk on his face before he asked just to hear her amusing answer. "how'd you guess?"

"It's always love nowadays," Tiana spoke dramatically as if she loathed loved, but deep down the girl craved the love her parents had. "it's useless towards someone that isn't family to you, 's the same reason you ended up with a dagger in your chest."

"Possibly, but you don't know the full story," Elijah acknowledged her words, the similarities between her and Klaus were growing in his head. "there was a time, I would have done anything for Klaus."

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊, both Elena and Tiana stared at Elijah as they heard the words that came from his mouth, he and Klaus were biological blood brothers.

No one had ever mentioned that about the two of them, there was never any information on Klaus having any type of family, or Elijah being that closely related to the man.

"No way." Tiana gasped as she looked Elijah up and down, the girl fully sitting up from the shock that ran through her body after hearing Elijah's words.

"Yes, Klaus is my brother." Elijah repeated his previous words as he held his now empty glass over towards Tiana, the girl subconsciously grabbing a hold of the bourbon bottle on the floor.

"I heard that, I'm still processing," Elena said as she continued to ponder on the man's words Tiana refilled Elijah's glass with a shocked look still on her face.

"I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is 'omg'." Elijah reiterated a saying he had heard a few times since he had come to Mystic Falls, as he brought his refilled glass back over to himself.

"Well talk about your adorable use of modern slang, later," Tiana muttered as she motioned towards the man, before relaxing back on her elbows as she talked to him. "but your relations with him makes so much sense now."

"How so?" Elijah asked taking a sip from his freshly poured drink,  awaiting the girl's no doubt intelligent answer on the new subject.

"You're an Original, that's how you're still alive," Tiana spoke out the beginning of the reason this all made sense to her, in her mind it was all so simple. "he's older and more powerful than you, so he has to be an original as well."

"Go on." He encouraged the young fairy to finish out her thought process, whilst motioning for her to continue with his free hands.

"So either you two are related," Tiana spoke the first thing that she got after putting everything together, gaining a nod from both Elena and Elijah. "or were sired by the same being, which is partially impossible, because you haven't ever mentioned it and no one else has."

"You are correct Tiana," Elijah spoke out agreeing with the girl's process of elimination, he quickly wondered what she'd think after telling her the next part of the story. "I commend you for realizing before everyone else."