𝟏 「 𝐒 𝐔 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐓 𝐄 」 𝟓

third point of view

third
point of view

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄, Tiana couldn't help but be marveled by the new information she had been giving, throughout all of the books she read she never heard of this.

Something that helped Fae find their 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 would be a huge milestone in the fairy world, some fairies would probably kill for something like this, especially the ones that still haven't found their intendeds after a multitude of years.

Tiana had long since heard of Fae who'd gone over two centuries before they'd even caught a glimpse of their intended.

"Excuse me?" Tiana asked tilting her ear towards her parents with wide eyes as if it would allow her to hear their words more clearly, her animated movements causing both of her parents to let out light chuckles.

"It's a gemstone, my darling," Clara tried to fill her daughter in on the most basic part of what the better way was, they found it always best to start from the beginning when explaining things to their daughter. "𝑺𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆.

"𝑺𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒐-what?" Tiana asked still in blatant confusion as she wasn't even close to how to pronounce the word, mainly out of actual ignorance to attempt to pronounce the word correctly just for comedic relief.

"Come on, 𝑻𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂." Trevon said with a light sigh and chuckle after he and Clara both gave their daughter a tight-lipped smile at her attempt at a joke.

With that, the man and his beautiful wife turned away and began walking towards their shared study, which housed the bookcase that their family used to go into their secret grotto which held all of their Fae objects.

"I thought you could only find your intended the natural way," Tiana began to ask the questions that had been bounding around her head the moment her parents told her about 𝑺𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆, which was all of two minutes ago. "you guys never said anything about it whenever you'd tell your little meeting love story, and neither did any of the Fae Records."

Fae Records were just about the same thing as Grimoires for Witches, Diaries for Vampires, or even runes that were specially created for Elves that held confidential information which was only held onto by the Royal Family and High Council of the Elven Realm.

"We wanted you to find your 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 natural, that's how 𝑨𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒐 and I found each other," Trevon began to explain with a love-sick look on his face, which didn't even go notice to Clara who had only a light heartwarming smile as she continued to walk ahead. "creates one hell of a story to tell your kids."