𝟎 「𝐊 𝐋 𝐀 𝐔 𝐒」 𝟖

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀, Tiana tried her best to maintain her engagement with the conversation, whilst also trying not to roll her eyes every time Elena spoke

Just listening to the younger teen's whiny high-pitched voice made Tiana want to pry her ear off, just to be left to peace and quiet.

Although before she could rationalize or attempt that idea, the attention of the three young women was grabbed by Alaric/Klaus, who was rushing over to them quickly, although one could easily notice that he was honestly trying to be discreet as he did so.

"Elena!" Alaric/Klaus whisper/yelled as he made it in front of them, the man clearly out of breath as his chest visibly pumped frantically.

"Damn dude, where's the fire?" Tiana asked sarcastically in a monotone voice, although there was a small hint of a smile on her face as she looked at the man.

Despite his frantic posture, she at first didn't expect him to be rushing because of something serious, at most she thought it would be a 'possible' Klaus sighting.

"He has Jeremy." Alaric/Klaus panted out with a panicked expression on his face, causing the amused look on Tiana's to drop.

Out of the entire 'Save Elena Squadron', Jeremy was the one she hated possibly the least, after Bonnie, he was just a kid that got thrown into their mess.

Along with Elena and Bonnie, all three of them are quick to take a step forwards.

"What?!" Elena was the first one to ask in shock, grabbing a hold of Alaric/Klaus's arm mentally begging the man to say that this was just some horrible joke.

"Yeah, Klaus has Jeremy," Alaric/Klaus repeated himself nodding his head and laying his hand on the hands that clutches his arm, fighting the urge to pull them off of him. "come on, I know where he is."

With that Alaric/Klaus turned around, only throwing one more glance around them before he speedily walked out of the open space crowded with teens.

Bonnie, Tiana, and Elena were right behind him as they followed him through the side door further into the school hallways.

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐂/𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒, Bonnie, Tiana, and Elena tried their best to keep up with the teachers fast past.

The four of them only got further and further away from any other people, literally having made it just about to the other side of the school.

At least that was until Tiana realized how far they had run after glancing over to a completely winded Elena and Bonnie, their basic human stamina and speed not able to keep up with Alaric/Klaus's fast pace.

"Okay I know I have a bit more stamina than the average person, but we've been running for a ridiculous amount of time," Tiana was the first one to speak up clearly as they ran behind Alaric/Klaus before she looked directly at the man's back. "how much further?"

"Just a little bit more." Was all Alaric/Klaus said before they turned down another hallway, the girls throwing confused glances at each other.

But they followed him none less, however, that was until Bonnie started to slow down whilst throwing suspicious glances at Alaric/Klaus

"Hold-Hold on," Bonnie stuttered out as she slowed down before stopping, causing Tiana and Elena to stop alongside her. "something's not right."

"Alaric, where's Jeremy?" Elena asked as all of them stopped, causing Alaric/Klaus to stop a few steps ahead of them.

The man let out a breath before leaning his head back and laughing, not turning towards the three girls that were growing more and more confused and suspicious.

"I just...had to get away from that dance," Alaric/Klaus answered in a bored tone, the man still facing forwards for a moment before turning around towards them. "the sixties, ugh not my decade."

With that the man began laughing again, causing Tiana to furrow her eyebrows and squint her eyes, she was growing very confused the more the moment grew.

"I mean whose call was that, anyways," Alaric/Klaus asked rhetorically a smirk growing on his face as he looked at them, his eyes tending to linger on Tiana. "I much prefer the twenties, the style, the parties, the jazz."

Hearing this Tiana almost threw out a comment on her mother's time during the 1920s, the woman had told her many stories from that time.

But the young fairy decided against it as she glanced between her friends and Alaric, quickly noting the tense atmosphere developing around them.

"Alaric, are you on vervain?" Elena asked as her eyebrows furrowed, the girl taking a small step forwards as she began accusing the man.

Almost immediately a teasing and amused smirk came over Alaric's face, the man tilting his head slightly as he looked at her mockingly.

"Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?" He asked her in a teasing tone, causing a shocked look to come over Elena's face.

"He's being compelled." She said jumping to that conclusion quickly, but Tiana's entire face only grew more confused.

Even if he was compelled, that wouldn't explain the entire drastic change in the man's personality, he had become an entirely new person.

Tiana didn't believe one small wink of an immortal vampire's eyes could change someone so much, not even her mental hypnosis was that strong.

"Nope, try again." Alaric told the girl shaking his head, at this point, Tiana was completely tired of the mind games going on around her.

"Okay, I'm both confused and sick of this mind games bullshit." Tiana spoke up waving her hands around, physically dismissing what was going on around her.

"Come on use that pretty head of yours Tiana." Alaric/Klaus suggested to her whilst also flirting, causing Tiana to look him up and down with a soft blush creeping up her cheeks.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asked still confused as she glance between a slightly blushing Tiana and a smirking Alaric/Klaus.

"Okay, I'll give you a hint," Alaric/Klaus spoke still enjoying the entire moment, but he too was getting tired of the mind games. "I am not Alaric."

Hearing this, Bonnie and Elena looked at each other still confused about what was going on, but Tiana couldn't take her eyes off Klaus.

The oldest of the young women putting two and two together as her hand slowly came over her mouth, whilst letting out a small gasp.

"Holy shit," Tiana muttered behind her hand as she looked at the man, who only looked at her with a smirk on his face. "Klaus, he's Klaus."

Hearing the girl out his not-so-secret, Alaric/Klaus spread his arms wide as he smiled broadly.