𝟏 「𝐖 𝐇 𝐀 𝐓 ' 𝐒 - 𝐍 𝐄 𝐗 𝐓」 𝟑

third
point of view

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄, Tiana stared both of them down as she waited for them to speak, although she was still happy from her best friend raising from the dead.

She still wanted to know the rest of the details of the plan, she honestly begged the world that the two didn't just head first into Bonnie killing herself with no plan following it.

"So what's next?" Tiana asked curiously as she was in the chair adjacent to Damon and Bonnie, before leaning forwards to place her head in both of her hands.

"Next, is to clue everyone else in on Bonnie being alive," Damon spoke simply as he flamboyantly sat down in the chair beside Bonnie, his usual blank face. "and since you've already welcomed her into your home, I guess this where she'll be staying."

"And how are we cluing everyone else in?" Tiana asked another question as she felt that she wasn't being given enough information, mainly because Damon loved to be dramatic.

Hearing her question Damon was prepared to answer her, if not for a ding coming off of his phone, causing him to quickly check it only holding up his index finger towards the young fairy.

Causing the young Silva girl to scoff before rolling her eyes, and leaning back in her chair waiting on him to get off of his phone and answer her question.

"Well..." Damon spoke in a trailed-off childish tone, causing Tiana to look at him as if he was some kind of idiot before the sound of their doorbell went off.

Causing both Bonnie and Tiana to look over towards the corridor that led to the front door, although despite it being her actual house Tiana didn't move an inch to check the door.

"Well," Damon spoke up again in the same teasing tone but a little less childish with no drawing it out, causing the two young women to look back at him. "aren't you gonna get that?"

Squinting her eyes at the vampire in confusion, before standing up with her eyes still on Damon until she finally exited out of the living room.

Tiana only grumbled as she made her way to her front door, confused and curious as to who was on the other side and why Damon was so adamant about her answering.

So with an annoyed sneer on her face, the girl quickly threw open the door, only to gain a shocked look on her face as she saw who was on the other side.

"Well I'll be damned," Tiana gasped like a man from the 90s, so shocked to see none other than Jeremy Gilbert on the other side of her front door. "let me guess, you already knew all of this was going to happen?"

As she spoke, Tiana hysterically motioned in a circle between her and the Gilbert boy, she couldn't believe that he knew before she did.

She knew it was a likely outcome since he was so close to Bonnie during the times she wasn't, but she still felt that he at least deserved to be in the same situation she was in.

"Not all of it," Jeremy said with a slight wince on his face, whilst rubbing the back of his neck out of slight guilt. "just the whole dying Bonnie part.

At this Tiana couldn't help but roll her eyes, there was nothing else she could do besides tease the boy, everything had already been said and done.

"Yeah, yeah just come on," Tiana groaned as she stepped to the side to allow the boy to walk in, which he did with a small chuckle. "I thought we were closer than this, 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙤."