Episode 06: Waiting for Love at Home (PART 1/2)

Theeradej Three is with Cherish Saran and two other people on Twitch

Theeradej Three is with Cherish Saran and two other people on Twitch.tv

8 hours. Bangkok

Please caption it for my little brother.

"Phraew Phraew, can't stop laughing, and three thousand eight hundred and four other people liked this.

Shared 1,773 times.

Viewed 4,013 comments."

"..."

I saw a Facebook notification because I was tagged, so I clicked to see it. And there, in the morning's elegance, I discovered the audacity of that person. How shameless of him to tag me along with a photo of myself. It was never expected to encounter such a shameless face until I came across countless comments that somewhat leaned towards supporting him.

TukTik'engjara: You're too adorable, you know.

RainyDay Rain soaked clothes: You're too adorable, you know.

PeyPey Orachira: You're too adorable, wooooo!

BaconSlim Weight loss pills for a healthy lifestyle: Want a flat stomach and a thin waist like someone who doesn't have intestines? You can easily find the solution with this product, only 30 tablets for 1,499 baht. If you want something better, go to a fitness center.

SomYot Mosquito killer with bare hands: What a pathetic show, you're garbage.

NooJoy Crybaby: Oh my, what a good figure you have.

NooBai Tong: Noo believes that there must be more pictures of P'Tee and Laem in P'Tee's phone. It must be more exciting than this. Thank you for sharing your love with the world. Whoever comments on P'Tee's chain, may their father die.

Mark Soi Song: Why do I have to wake up to see this?Mina Mali: I came here to laugh at the comments. LOL.

Ninety percent of the revenge is coming together, Nai. P'Tee seems to be waiting for the right time for revenge, as if by chance, if he encounters that Lame and a snake, that bastard would choose to strike me first without wasting any time think.

Good holidays shouldn't be like this. Honestly, I want to sleep in, but because I woke up to work out, I'm exhausted. I'm breaking my back every day like this. I've been dealing with this since I woke up, even before brushing my teeth. Ask whose fault it is if not P'Tee and the boss's.

Laem cursed silently and typed furiously on the phone screen without looking, but before I could send it, I decided to delete it. I erased it from my heart because if I entered into a battle, P'Tee's gang it would surely come to kick my ass with joy. Like Idol, Like fans. P'Tee's fans are not to be underestimated. If I try to mess with the game, it won't end well.

Today, I have an appointment at noon, and Laem still has time before the appointment. He uses his toes to pull up a blanket and covers his face, looking at the notifications on the screen one by one with a calm mind. Food delivery apps are competing to offer promotions. It teases my heart, but I hesitate because I think if I just brush my teeth and wash my face, I could have a meal for thirty-five baht.