It was empty except for dark soot leather seats.

His answer came dark but it made her shudder from somewhere south. "Because I said so."

"Because I said so." Madina mimicked, her teeth out in the open showing a small diamond stud that she's fixed on her teeth drawing Bilal's attention.

He stared for a second too long, entranced, but as soon as she closed her mouth, heremembered that she's just mocked him. His eyes narrowed, the flutter and scorch in his body tampered forcefully by growing irritation.

"I'm this close-" he made a quarter inch space between his thumb and forefinger, "-to throwing you in the nearest window when a trailer is passing."

Madina scoffed at the earnestness in his expression. He would really do that if given the chance to do so. "You're stuck with me now, boss."

"Sir." He gnashed out through gritted teeth, hands itching to strangle her dainty little neck and choke life out of her.

God, one of these days.

"Boss." Madina slid into the car and went to the farthest corner, pressed her head on the cool window with a suspire. She cannot wait to eat and sleep. Which reminds her-

"I want my room alone in the hotel." She threw in, eyes closing slowly that she did not hear his response but felt his gaze on her when the weight shifted on the seat beside her.

*^*

"Wake up!" An annoyingly deep voice that has made her spasm more than once, echoed in her ear.

Groaning, Madina slanted her eyes open and winced when she felt her neck ache at the movement. Slowly easing the soreness behind her occipital, she meandered to see Bilal scowling at her from the other end of the seat in the car. She frowned and groaned.

She fell asleep! How could she do the most vulnerable thing with an enemy right close to her? He could've killed her or something.

"This is not your room, get out we're here." He opened his own car door and dismounted, leaving her alone inside.

Madina adjusted herself and browsed for a drool but there was nothing. Stepping out of the car, she stretched her arms and stared at the resplendent hotel in front of her. It looks like a palace or scratch that, a castle in Egypt. Her mouth slackened at the unparalleled sight in before her.

Novotel Cusco, was written in bold letters. It should have castle added beside it as suffix to fit the building.

She followed Bilal with the entire crew inside the hotel, taking her luggage from Fox who worriedly asked whether she was alright. Great. Everyone knows that Bilal would undoubtedly annihilate her one of these days so she's got people to stand up for her when she dies. Will they?