She goes up and down my dick slowly, her pussy was so fucking tight that it was gripping the fuck out of me. So warm, so tight and so fucking wet. How the fuck did I get so lucky? I spank her ass and her pussy clenches around me and I spank it harder again. I started thrusting from underneath her and she digs her nails into my chest. She starts meeting my thrust as I rub her clit. "Fuck! That's my good girl." I groan shoving my dick deeper inside her tight pussy which made her gasp. "You taking it so fucking good, mama."

She bit her lips and smile as I started going faster. It feels so fucking good. I grip her ass as I went even faster pounding insider her. "Fuckkk! Yes!" She moans and I could hear how wet her pussy was as I went deeper. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Please, it feels so good." Her eyes filled with tears as I felt her cum dripping down my dick telling me that she had an orgasm.

She screams trying to push me away and run, but I was too long gone to stop now. "Why the fuck you running? You gon' stay right here and take my dick- you hear me?" I pull out of her and flip her on all fours with her back arch and her ass pushes up with her legs spread. I got off the bed- dragging her closer to the edge and thrust into her without warning. She grips the sheets as her eyes left half close as I grip her neck and spank her ass as she moans and pushes back meeting me halfway there. "Hmm, look at this slutty pussy taking up all of my dick." I lifted one of my legs from the floor to the bed while holding her hips as I gave her long and hard strokes.

My eyes closed on their on record as I felt myself getting closer

My eyes closed on their on record as I felt myself getting closer. Without warning I nut inside her and a loud moan escapes my mouth. Her cum drips on the bed showing me that she came again as well. I slowly stroke out our orgasm massaging her ass. Fuck. I missed this so much, it's been too long since we've had sex.

Two and a half years exact.

I pulled out watching as my cum leak out of her and I grin satisfied with my work. "Remember your safeword is Skittles." I push my cum all the way back inside her with my fingers and I could hear her whimper making me grab her throat and kiss the fuck out of her. Her back against my chest as we exchanged saliva- tongue fighting against each other.

I let her go grabbing a hold of my dick, stroking it. "Suck your husband's dick, flower." I ordered and she followed my order as she licked off all our cum. I bit my lip as she sucks, making my dick got harder again. She stick her tongue out as I beat my dick on her jaw- nudging it back down her throat. I groan taking it back out and spinning her around back on all fours connecting my mouth to her entire pussy again as she moans. I licked everywhere on it as she surprisingly squirt in my mouth.

What did I say? Best pussy ever.

I got up with her and her knee wobbles, but I'm not finish with her as yet. "Bend over the table whore, and arch that back for me." She did as she was told and arch her back into me, pushing her ass up to me, I groan kicking her legs apart pushing into her wetness and Goddammit, having her in a backshot position is the best feeling ever. As soon as I push into her she started pushing back and forth on my dick and the sound of her ass slapping together on my dick echoes into the room. "That's it mama, ride that dick." I moan slapping her ass as it jiggles on my dick. I reached over massaging her breasts as she started bouncing on my dick and my eyes went yo the back of my head at the feeling.