Chapter 3: I am the asshole of the year

I lay on my bed sheets with shame. Why did I end up with her? I hate her, I've made that clear, didn't I? I thought you loved me, God?

"You seem troubled, you okay?" A body walked in my room.

David. I thought.

I sighed. I threw my legs off and sat up from the bed. He seemed to be in a good mood to actual walk in without knocking... in my room.

"Yeah, today wasn't the best day of my life" Obviously, never had one anyway."Why you ask?" I continued.

"Why can I ask my sister" He ran his hands through his brown hair."Without being questioned?" He cursed under his breathe.

I stood up."Well, I'm sorry, but you don't seem like the carrying type,ever."

My eyes couldn't leave his. They always seemed to keep me in a trance. They were light gray due to his loss of eye sight. He always seemed to be oblivious to everything around him. I truly envy his beauty and complexion. Why couldn't I inherit such beauty? Probably got it from our mother. Everyone says I resemble more of my father. Well, It is true.

"what is that suppose to mean?" He came closer and grabbed the air.

So were playing this game.

I slowly stepped back for him not to hear my footsteps. I got into my fighting stance. He smiled and realized that I caught on to what he was plotting. My room wasn't somewhere that you can run around. I was pretty messy.

Oh man. David don't blame me if you fall face first on my pile of bras.

"Don't move. At least give me an advantage." He pleaded. He always got me with that face. That vulnerable, puppy dog face.

He pouted and I sighed again.

" Fine" I breathe. "But I-we have to talk first."

He took something out of skinny jeans. It was a fifty dollar bill.

"what? Is this about me stealing your fifty the other night-" He started but I interrupted him by snatching from his hand.

"No, and how did you-never mind." I had something bothering me for awhile and maybe he'll actually understand. He's the only one I trust in my life after all.

"It's.about.mother." I hesitate and enunicate ever word. I might regret what I'm about to say. " I know you love her off and you respect her and-d-d all, but I-I think she's always picking on me. she ruined my life, Dave. And if you love me, you'd actually talk to her, instead of always being on her side and saying stuff about how amazing she is or how much she's done for us or maybe how much of a role model is she is to me, because quite frankly David. Our mother is psychotic manic who has tried to kill me more times then for her to say my name." My anger that I have mustered in for years came out in front of the one loved most. But, apparently I wasn't finished. "Oh and how can I forget, Dad. Don't get me started on the fact that he-"

"He isn't here with us" His voice wasn't even audible. He had this sad look on his face. It made me feel bad for lashing out on him. But, I was still mad.

"Yes! David. He's dead!" He flinched from my choice of words.

I felt like the asshole of the year.

He tried to reach out and place his hand on my shoulder. I stepped back loud enough to see he knew what I did. He had this hurt look on his face. I haven't seen him like this since our father past away in war.

I made a decision. I ran past him slowly for him to know I'm leaving. He got the message, but he didn't seem to agree with it. I knew that because a hand grabbed a hold on my wrist hard.

"You can't just leave like this. What was all this about? What's the point?What do you want me to do" Those words cut me through.

What's the point. What's the point.

After a while later. Him still holding a grip on my wrist. I yank it off to show disrespect.

"Nothing" I manage to hold back a cry. "Just wanted to spout out bullshit." I laugh it over and run out the house.

What's the point? What's the point? Those words wouldn't stop repeating in my head. Who knew...he doesn't care.

I wanted him to try and come after me, tell me to stop and come back or at least apologize. He didn't.

I didn't stop running till I got to the bus stop. I needed to get my mind off things, but I just ended up remembering my horrible past.

************************************************************************

Don't be fooled the picture is her brother. David.

Hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading. Next chapter will be up and running.

Teaser of the day: Next chapter will be about her and David's history as well as her dead father.

BYE BYE <3<3