Chapter 7: Trouble in Guren Forest

Start from the beginning

"Look at it is trying to scare us away," A man said mockingly.

"Hey, leave that Pokemon alone," Jennifer said, glaring at the back of the two people.

"Oh, what are you going to be doing?" The man asked. He turned around.

The man had fair skin with short green hair and light green eyes and seemed only 18 years old. He was wearing a long sleeve yellow shirt with a large black 'S' on it. As well as black pants and matching boots. To top it off, he had on a yellow kepi hat.

The person next to him also turned around and seemed to be the same age as the man but was a female. She had shoulder-length orange hair and purple eyes. She also had a large black S on her yellow dress.

"Hey Anna, look at her Pokemon. We should steal it along with the pack," The man said.

"You know Robert, not a bad idea. It could get us a promotion," Anna said with a smile.

Jennifer narrowed her eyes at these words. Diamond studied their uniforms, wondering who these two people were.

"Alright, little girls, hand over the Pokemon," Robert said."If you don't, we won't hesitate to get violent," He said, reaching into his pocket.

"I never give away Starla or any of my Pokemon!" Jennifer snapped as she stepped before Starla and grabbed a Pokeball from her jacket.

"Me either. That is like giving up on my dream," Diamond said, reaching into her skirt pocket.

"Fine then, time to use this Aipom I stole!" Robert yelled as he threw a Pokeball.

A simian Pokemon with three fingers and a black fist at the end of its tail. It has brown fur, while the skin of its face, inner ears, belly, feet, and its tail is salmon. Its face was full of rage and fear. It had round black eyes with rounded ears. It had a long cowlick at the top of its head. Its arms were short brown stubs.

"Go, Ace!" Jennifer said, sending out Croling.

Before Jennifer could tell Acr to do anything, she and Diamond heard a voice yell wait. They turned to see Roy running towards them.

 They turned to see Roy running towards them

"What up, Roy?" Jennifer asked.

"Those two stole my Solan Aipom while I wasn't looking!" Roy yelled.

"What?" Jennifer said, surprised.

"So that's why the Aipom seems so angry and scared," Diamond commented.

"Oh man, it's that kid! Alright, Anna, help me out!" Ribert yelled.

Anna nodded, and there was her Pokeball. A cute purple and white mouse.