Chapter 2: New Allies

(Third person view)

Ruel: A what?

Natsu: A Dragon Slayer.

Ruel: ...

Natsu: ...

Ruel: Hahahahahaha! You can't be serious! Hahahahaha! Ahh if only that were true. What a great imagination you have boy. But aren't you a bit old to be thinking of made-up things like that!

Natsu's eyebrow twitches as Ruel laughed at what he was

Natsu: It's not a lie! I'm a Dragon Slayer!

Ruel: Ok, Ok. But what race are you from?

Natsu: Uhh-

Natsu was about to reply but when he thought about it he didn't know and stopped

Ruel: Wait you don't even know what race you are?!

But interrupting the two's conversation was a bright light coming from the monster's body, which slowly reverted the monster back to that of a regular human.

Yugo: Wow, did he shrink in the wash?

Then the ex-monster stood up. He looked to be a teenager like Natsu. He was lean and muscled with orange hair that almost looked like fire. He wore a white shirt with a red symbol on it and black pants.

He rubs his head as he begins to speak

???: There's something I absolutely must tell you-

Just then the boy falls asleep and starts snoring while standing up straight, with bags under his eyes.

Ruel: He conked out!

Natsu: Well anyway, that was awesome Yugo where did you learn to do that? You were like whoomp then you appeared again, then you were like foom then-

Natsu kept going on in the background as Ruel questioned Yugo.

Ruel: I'll agree with the boy over there. That was pretty impressive!

"What was the game of hide and seek you played, Yugo?! I've never seen that kind of Magic before."

Yugo: It just sorta happened. Pretty cool don't you think? I discovered it when I was doing the cooking.

Then Alibert walks up to Yugo and gets down on one knee and give's him a sorrowful look

Alibert: Yugo! I have something extremely important to tell you.

This catches all of Yugo's attention and has locked all focus on his father's face.

Alibert: When I found you, there was a message in your baby carriage. It spoke of your powers and your real family.

Yugo was shocked. His eyes fully wide trying to process what his father was saying.

But then Natsu began to hear something. Many tiny footsteps we're heading toward the village.

Natsu: Hold up. Something coming this way.

Just then an army of small black creatures came walking out of the forest.