Chapter 5: Evil Spy Ghost

Start from the beginning

It of course had googly eyes glued on. Duh.

While she did that, Klaus plugged in the mini fan she brought in her bag into an outlet that was in the hallway.

The fan pointed at the prop ghost to make it the bottom of it move, which made it seem more alive. And theatrical.

Once they were done setting up, Percy made eye contact with Klaus and pointed at Rudy. The original nodded and picked him up.

The sea green eyed woman then pulled out her phone and played the audio she recorded before they arrived.

She placed her other hand on Klaus's arm, so she could vapor travel away once the time comes.

'Oooooo,' the phone sounded. 'This is Percyyyy. You're being haunted. Oooooooo.'

She heard movement from inside. It sounded like a bull was trampling towards the door. Things were definitely breaking and falling over in there.

'Oooo ghost noises. Ooooo.' The audio continued playing.

Inside, a demigod and a handful of original vampires were trying to beat each other in a race to find the creator of the totally spooky and scary noise.

When the doorknob began turning, Percy vapor traveled her ninja squad away.

Klaus' phone started ringing once the three made it back to their own apartment.

He set Rudy back down and answered it. The hybrid looked over at the woman in front of him and placed it on speaker so she could hear too.

"Is Percy alive?" It was Rebekah's voice that spoke.

Klaus opened his mouth as he watched Percy shake her head. "Um, I'm not allowed to say."

The sea green eyed beauty sent him a grin and a thumbs up.

"Do you know anything about this bloody note she left?" Kol asked. "Or the fake ghost?"

Percy placed a finger on her lips in a shush motion.

The hybrid did not look away from her face once. "I can't answer that."

He couldn't help but smile a little bit.

She smiled back proudly.

"Brother, tell us where you are right now," Rebekah commanded.

Klaus admired the daughter of Poseidon's silly smile.

"I don't know where I am."

The people on the other side of the call could tell he did in fact know where he was. And they hated him for it.

"But," the hybrid added, "If there was a note, you should probably do what it says. I, however, have no idea what it could possibly contain or why it was at your door."

Rebekah was not satisfied with these answers. She wanted her friend back and she did not have patience for her brother's words. "Klaus," she practically growled his name.