Chapter 1 : Turandot (Interlude)

EX04 : Echo Aria - Starry Tales (Interlude)
Selena's Interlude

CHAPTER 1 : Turandot

If the Pantheon still existed today, it probably won't stand anymore impressive than this.

A giant chandelier, beautiful and extravagant, hangs from the magnificent dome illuminating the mural of the last judgement above with it's infracted lights from multiple angles.

No one knows if there are any discrepancies between that and the original, no one cares whether the details match the records for that matter.

All it has to do is to be there, just like the pillars carved with scenes taken from the Divine comedy, and contribute to the opulence and grandeur of the building.

Every inch of the place is indescribably ostentatious, and unfortunately this is probably the last and dreamiest opera house left in the world.

A place like this exist only in Babylonia, in the last eden of human race.

Performer: "Farewell my dear comrade, may your future be filled with light and love"

And those were the gentle final words of the performer playing the soldier as he collapsed in a pool of blood, giving his comrades his best wishes before slowly shutting his eyes.

The maroon curtains drop and the opera entitled 'The Acadia Evacuation' draws to a close

The lights slowly dim and for a moment, there's silence in the fully-paced opera house.

But soon, a thunderous applause files the entire auditorium.

The well-dressed audience stand, giving a standing ovation to what they're just watched

Then a beam of light breaks through the darkness, illuminating the stage.

Right in the center of the dome's last judgement mural's hole from which the light of the artificial sky powered in.

The ray of light falls directly on the girl who has been standing in the center of the stage for some time.

She's the soul of this opera, the composer of the ode that has taken the world by Storm-Selena

She seems to be in a bit of a daze, as if she cannot believe her eyes her wandering gaze sweeps across the dome, the mural, the pillars and finally lands on the audience.

She seems to have seen something far when her eyes reach a corner of the auditorium, her gaze abruptly snaps back.

But she quickly gets a hold of her self, giving a perfect curtsy to the audience.

She does not give a tadious thank you closing a speech, but rather, holds that pose for a very long time, until the golden glitter has fallen and the audience starts making their way out.

When the righteous of the audience leaves, she straightens up glance around the auditorium , then instantly dashes of in a certain direction.

Selena : "Please wait!-"

The construct she whom called put slowly turns around, looking at her.

The construct is not dressed like the rest of the audience with their polished shoes and snowy white embroidered shirts, not to mention tuxedos.

Standing right Infront of her is a completely ordinary construct, he wears the standard construct outfit, completely at odds with the opulence of the opera house.

This is one of the guests specially invited for this opera performance, besides civilians, the opera house occasionally gives out tickets to military soldiers to thank them for their hard work and service.