Emma 3

"Why didn't you tell me - AH!?" I jolt awake to Emma. She's covering her eyes.

"Mm? Tell you work?" I blink and rub my eye and sigh softly. I glance down, my face turning hot as fire. I cover my mouth with my hand and groans. I did NOT want her to find out like this. Wait, was I even playing on telling Emma about this sort of stuff? I told her before but she didn't believe me...

Judging by her face, she believes me now.

"You... ah... GET DRESSED!" Emma turns away from us. I snort and nudge Fang awake.

"Nn...?"

"You're not actually sleep. Relax, this is one - my only friend from school. My best friend."

Fang looks at me with that blank expression, but I can clearly read her thoughts. And she's thrilled that Emma is nothing more than a friend. I pet her head. She can be cute when she wants to be, huh?

Once we are both dressed, I call out to Emma. She peaks through her fingers before letting her guard down. She exhales and places a hand on her chest. I stare at her, and she stiffens up.

"R-right! Wh- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT BEING ATTACKED?!"

"Sorry, I didn't know I needed to ring you up while fighting for my life."

"Marie! I'm serious! Jeez, I was the last to find out!" She sniffles, "Ah I wanted to be near Yuki side to comfort him!!!"

"Mmm?" Fang tilts her head at Emma. She stands at my hospital bed now while I lay.

"Ah-! So sorry, sorry! You're also interested in...!"

"No." Fang narrows her eyes at Emma.

"Eh-?"

"You can have and keep a man like that if you so desire. My heart lays elsewhere."

"O- oh...r-really."

Another voice comes from behind us, "Thank you, me as well..."

The three of us look at the doorway. There stood Tomo with teary eyes but a happy grin. She stares directly at me.

"I'm going to be with Marie-chan."

"Huh?!" Emma jaw falls wide open.

Fang smiles," So you fell in love again as well? How interesting ."

"That's right, Fang. I do not mind sharing. "

"Did you know about the others?"

"Wait, others?! That means.... M- m - Marie, you w- w- w- were telling the truth!!"

"Mm?' Fang glances at me.

"Aha. Yup, I've got out 5 beautiful and equally unquie women all over me."

"Th- then?!"

"My brother is indeed up for grabs."

"D- don't tease!!" Emma huffs.

"Take good care of him then." Tomo giggles.

"Yes. We look forward to having you round and being together as a family of sorts."

"F- family...?"

"Well, if I marry them all ,and you marry my brother, we'd all be related by law." I laugh.

"Y-youre not going to marry all of them- are you?"

"Why not?" Tomo huffs.

"I mean no disrespect, but are the rest of the girls invoked okay with this...?"

"Ah." I glance at Tomo.

"I am. Nothing will really change between except we can kiss now."

"Marie and I have come to a sort of deal to keep this relationship." Fang smirks at me.