Night 6

Your Pov

After watching a marathon of f/s, F/n and I got ready for the shift and walked to the pizzeria. On the way we talked about how things were going to go down. "So once we get in, the place will be locked up and Shoop will be stuck with us?" F/n asked. "Yes and I have a feeling that Freddy is going to kill her, so we will need to do our best to keep her alive." I said in a serious tone. "Well are we going to hide her in her office? If so I don't think they can see that room and get in there." F/n said. "Wait are you saying there is a safe room that none of the others can see, but we can see to keep people safe?!?!?" "Yeah why?" "Then wouldn't that room I hid in be the real one?" "Well.." And then a silence came as the we walked. We both were thinking. "Wait the others might know that spot now since they can see it. And that room Sithsyd gave us is meant for everyone. At least I think so that means the safe room is either the manager's office or some other room we don't know about." I thought. "The safe room would be either the office or some other room we don't know about." I said. "Yeah, I think it's some room we don't know about." F/n said. All of a sudden a familiar voice said," It isn't the office..." We both then stopped and turned around only to see Golden Freddy.

"What are you doing out here?!?!?" F/n said annoyed. "Just eavesdropping and walking along." Golden Freddy said playfully. "Will you help us out on protecting Shoop?" I asked. "Yes, but I can't send her to the safe room since I can't go in there. Only those with knowledge of the room may go in there, which is Purple Guy." "Well then what else can you do?" F/n asked. "There isn't much I really can do. Shoop can't leave the place because she either has to live or die and since you want her to live, the least we could all do is distract them. I think you both should worry the complete most about Freddy." But I'm not with Freddy! Quit trying to ship me and him together!" F/n said even more annoyed. I just facepalmed and laughed. Golden Freddy laughed too and then after a few more moments, we stopped laughing. "Should we worry about Foxy?" I asked playfully. "Nah, I think he understands her case a little bit and we can try convincing Bonnie and Chica. I just don't think it will work convincing those two since they're stubborn at times." Golden Freddy said. F/n then said,"Look we are here!" We saw the pizzeria as it normally looked with its posters of the gang and other stuff. Golden Freddy then vanished and said he would watch over us and help us.

As we entered, I locked the door behind me and hid my key in my purse that had my plushie in it. F/n and I walked in and walked to the office like normal. Shoop was walking outside of the manager's office and saw us. "Hey! Why do you bring your friend here?" Shoop yelled. I assumed she was all irritated again so I said back calmly,"Well she  likes to come with me and she helps me out." "Ok well just know your friend ain't being going to paid." Shoop said with a sassy voice. She then walked towards the entrance of the pizzeria as we walked to the office. Once we were in the office, the lights shut out and we could hear screams. Shoop ran into the office with us and all of a sudden, Golden Freddy came and took me and quickly explained the plan as he dragged me while the other two didn't notice for some reason. "F/n and Shoop will do the shift while you and I try to stop the main three. Foxy will help us as well and will act like he is with the other three." I nodded and soon I was with the gang.

"Good you got Y/n!" Freddy said with a little excitement as Golden Freddy dragged me. He then stopped and I got up. "Hi!" I said as I hugged Freddy. "Hello Cupcake!" He said as I blushed. We then broke up the hug and Bonnie and Chica had an empty suit that was my f/a (favorite animal) with my f/cs (favorite colors.) "Don't worry you won't be stuffed in it lass." Foxy said. At first I hesitated, but I got in the suit and it wasn't that bad. "So how I help you guys out?" I asked. "You can either run like Foxy or move like us." Chica said. "I guess I will move like you guys." I said. "Alright! Everyone get into your positions!" So then Foxy ran to Pirates Cove and the others speed walked to the stage while I walked to the employee room and made it seem like I just got stuff into a suit. Golden Freddy had disappeared when we left for our spots and after we were ready, the normal lights and power came on as the shift began. I wondered when I should move and I saw a camera shine a light at me. I then could hear screams from the office and I mentally laughed. The camera shined on me a few more minutes until it stopped and that's when I knew that I could move. I decided to move to the Party area and see there reactions. I made sure to give a death stare at the camera as it shined on me, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Freddy. I then wondered if I should go speak to him. I decided to follow him slowly and follow the others except for Foxy and Golden Freddy. I started following Bonnie around and Chica.