Night 5

Your Pov

After getting started, we listened to the phone call only to hear strange sounds. It sounded like to gibberish to me, so I shrugged it off and worked while f/n listened anyways. I checked on Foxy only to see he was already peaking. It was only 12:15 and he was doing this? Tonight was going to be tough. I checked on Freddy and saw that he was on stage starring into the camera as if trying to distract me. Instead of paying attention to this distraction, I decided to check on Foxy again. Foxy was still peaking thankfully. Suddenly, I heard a door shut and I flipped down the camera to see Chica at the window. F/n had shut the door. "Thanks." I said as I flipped my camera. "Your welcome." F/n replied. I checked on Chica and saw she was in the bathrooms. Suddenly I heard a door open and a door close. I flipped up my camera to see that Bonnie was at the blind spot and that the door to my right was open. I then got back to watching the aniamontronics and saw that Foxy was ready to run down the hall. I checked on Freddy and saw he was at the dinning area. I flipped down my camera to save power and checked to see how much I had left. I had eighty-three percent and it was 1:30 on my watch. "Y/n, check on Foxy!" F/n said with worry. I did as she said and saw that he had left the cove. The sign said, "ITS ME!" I then shouted to f/c, " SHUT THE DOOR QUICKLY!" F/n shut the door in Foxy's face  and she felt a little sad for doing so. Foxy banged the door witch took some power and that annoyed me."Check on Freddy now." F/n said.

  So I quickly checked on Freddy and he was in the kitchen. I felt relieved a bit and flipped down my camera to save some power. F/n checked the blind spots for me and both Chica and Bonnie were there. Both doors got shut quickly and f/n ran back to the desk and grabbed the cupcake and held it. Then she took the cupcake with her and his under the desk. "I am going to stay here! This is all too much!" She said frightened. "If that's what you want to do then go ahead." I said calmly. "Ok." She said. After that, I flipped my camera and saw Freddy in the east hall corner. I quickly shut the door to my right and my friend was now shaking. "Now you understand why this is insanely frightening?" I asked f/n. "Yeah." She said as she held onto the cupcake tightly. "Well if the power goes out stay down there. Okay?" "Alright. Now check on how much power we got left." F/n said worried.

   I checked the power and time and saw it was 4:35 and I had twenty percent power left.  " Twenty percent power left and it's currently Four thirty-five." "You got to be kidding!" F/n said. "No," I said while opening the door to my right," I am not kidding. We only have twenty left." F/n then sat there frozen in terror while I checked my blind spots. Luckily, no one was there. I then checked on Freddy and heard that he was in the kitchen again. Suddenly, I heard running sounds towards my left, and I immediately flipped down my camera and shut the door in Foxy's face. He banged the door a few times and made me lose some power. I checked my power and saw I had twelve percent and it was 4:50. I started panicking and crying, but f/n calmed me down a little. I decided that if this was the way I would die then I would need to apologize for not setting them free. I did what I could to save my power, but it was no use. At 5:00 I lost all the power and told f/n to remember me. I took out my plushie and curled up into a ball again and cried. This time I was really going to die. There were no second chances.

  Freddy played his tune as he stood there looking at me. I stayed there waiting for it to stop and to die. A few minutes minutes later, Freddy stopped playing his tune and walked up to me. I panicked even more and cried more. Then he jumped up into my face  and screamed a scream that almost made my ears bleed. After scarring me, he took me and dragged me out of the office. I looked at f/n as I was being dragged and whispered, "I'm sorry!" She nodded her head as tears streamed down our faces. I looked up at Freddy and he stopped for a moment to look at me. I could sense sadness behind that evil face. He then shook his head as to say, "No." And kept dragging me. I tried getting out of his grip, but he tightened it even more. After trying I gave up and tried to get lost in my thoughts to calm my self.