Murder...

Your pov

Once I made it home, I explained what had happened at my shift this time. F/n felt sorry for me and got me watching f/s to help calm me down. After I felt better, f/n turned off the tv and explained to me about the research she found. "Ok so your telling me, my mother, was almost murdered because of that man and she got a plushie in memory of her dead friend?" I asked. "Yep, that's exactly right." F/n said. "And then the bite made things worse." I said. "Yes, is did make things worse," Y/n said, "but there are two questions that remain. The first question is what were the aniamontronics role with the murder and the second question is why did Foxy bite the frontal lobe of that kid."

"Well actually there is one final question. Why are they attacking me, I am supposed to protect the place?!" I half yelled.

"Well from what I know, the aniamontronics were forced to stay on stage after the incident and Foxy was left to rot. They are only aloud to move at night because their servos will lock up if they don't move." F/n said sadly. "That explains why they move, but I by do thetheyy attack?" I asked a bit impatiently. "I don't know. That's all the information I was able to find." "There has to be an answer..." Then I thought about it. "What if they are stuck in the past and keep wanting to kill me,the night guard, since they don't realise it's me?" "What if their servos being changed affected their memories?" That could be a possible answer. While thinking a bit more, my friend poked my arm and said, " Come on let's go get breakfast!" So I stopped thinking about the topic and walked to the kitchen with my friend to make waffles.

Your mother's Pov

Why can't she listen to me for just once? She doesn't understand how much they don't care for her. They did nothing when they were being murdered and just stood there! Flashback! "Follow me if you want some special prizes kids!" The man in the golden suit said. At the time it was my birthday. I was six years old. I didn't know any better and my friend and I were "lucky" enough to go. My parents weren't paying attention since they were focused on other things. The aniamontronics were also focused on kids and their stupid little performance. Once we were in the backstage area, the man immediately took of his suit and his head for the suit. He took out a knife and started killing them one by one.

"Now this won't hurt but a little bit," the purple guy said,"now hold still." Then he stabbed the child and slaughtered the other two. My friend and I tried unlocking the door, but there was no key. We looked for another exit, and saw a door leading into another place. I ran to the door and opened it and ran into the place. Unfortunately, another child was murdered before we could save them and when I got in, the purple man had caught her. Before she was in. "JUST GO m/n, DONT WORRY ABOUT ME, I WILL BE FINE!" Those were her last words before I witnessed her death. After he killed her, he looked around for me and didn't find me due to the cops breaking the door down. He escaped the place through a secret vent leading to the roof. When the cops came, they asked me questions and there was an investigation. They couldn't find the man though and gave up. My mother bought me a plushie to remember my friend. I didn't want to forget her for saving my life.

Y/n will never understand. She is too focused on Freddy and his friends. I bet she didn't even care to get the plushie back. I always kept her safe from the world, but she wants freedom. She doesn't need freedom. She needs to be safe with me. She will never understand my pain from the past. I won't ever move on. And the aniamontronics are just metal and costumes. Nothing more and nothing less. Why can't she accept that?

Your Pov
Time skip with the tardis lol. It was five pm. My friend had been taking a nap and I didn't get want to wake her, so I got ready for work and decided to go face my fear. Foxy. I grabbed my small purse with my plushie and headed out. I locked the door once I had left the house and walked there towards the place. On the trip, I thought about the pieces of the puzzle. "If mom witnessed the murder and survived, then she would want me to be safe obviously. Foxy biting the child was the last straw for mom. After that day, they had their servos fixed causing them selves to not remember me since their memories were affected and mom never took me back...Wait what if that same murder attempted killing me with Foxy. Yes that makes sense. The murder would have been wanting to get back at mom to finish what he started. And now that I am the guard, the aniamontronics think I am the murder and try to kill me as a way of avenging those deaths." I kept that thinking some more and then before I knew it, I had arrived. I when I walked into the place, there was a birthday party there.

It seemed people were getting ready to leave. Employees were talking to each other or either doing their job and the manager was nowhere to be seen. I assumed he was in his office and decided now would be a good time to sneak into the cove. I walked to the the place and snuck in easily. After entering, I walked into the place a bit. "Who be there?!" Foxy asked I gupled because I didn't know what to do or say. "If ye don't answer, ye will lose your life!" "It's me, Y/n!" I said nervously. Foxy then stepped out of the shadows of the cove and put his hook close to my neck. "Oh really? Then why are ye here lass? Shouldn't you be with your bear?" He said teasingly. "I would be if he could remember me." I said sadly.

"Oh so that's why ye be here?" "Yes." "Then ye must bring ye friend, f/n, because I know she misses me." "Alright I will have that done soon." "Ok then. It all started with ye mother being the child that survived, yes?" "Yes." "Good. Anyways, with all of that going on, we were too busy for our performances to notice and the walls were sound proof. Then came the bite in which the man did something to me to make me bite that kid." He said. I shivered at the thought of the memory. "I was left to rot while Bonnie and Chica kept their memories while Freddy didn't." "Is there a way of getting them back?" I asked worried. "I don't know lass. All I know is that Freddy can only remember what he does and the murder. He is stronger than all of us and I can't do anything about his rules. Just know I'm sorry for last night and that the other two do remember. And that the murder is still lose." "I forgive you Foxy." I said. I hugged him and thanked him and snuck out of the cove. Then I observed the aniamontronics again.

Foxy's Pov

I am happy someone came to visit me. Finally someone knows my innocence! I feel so happy that I could perform again! (Sorry this was short lol)

Bonnie's Pov

I hope she can still free us from being used as puppets. I am sick of killing guards. I do not want to have the honor of killing y/n. And I hope I can play with Chica again. Those nights were fun! Oh great now she is observing us again. Does she not have anything to do while waiting for her shift? Oh what does it matter? I should think about other stuff.

Chica's Pov

I saw here come out of pirates cove so Foxy must have told her. I can't wait to prove to Bonnie that Foxy remembers as well and that he isn't insane. But that can wait for happier times. What matters now is that she survives and breaks us free. I know just how...

Your Pov

I finished observing them again and the results are the following: Chica was looking at me like she knew something, Bonnie seemed to be thinking and the same for Freddy. After doing this, I hadn't realised, the bell rang and it was time for my shift again. I ran down the east hall and entered the office. I sat down in my seat and got started.

Author's Note: ok I am done writing for now Dx my hands are wanting to chill out some. I am going to take a break for a while to relax. And picture of Purple Man in pixel version is in multi media. Hope you enjoyed. P.S. Next chapter is Night three and Freddy's Pov will be on there! >:D