The present

You are now 17 years old and need a job. Your mother's  budget was becoming tight due to the high taxes. You woke up one morning to have a newspaper shoved into your face. "Y/n wake up,"your mother said sternly,"look for a job quickly because this month's taxes are comming soon." You didn have a job already do because of school, but since school was out now, you could get a job. "Fine." You said sleepishly. You looks at the section with advertisements for jobs and couldn't find one you liked. That is until you saw an advertisement for Freddy's. You got up from your bed to show your mother. You showed your mother and she said you couldn't get the night shift there or any job there. "Mom, there aren't any other jobs that interest me and we need the taxes paid." "Y/n, there other jobs that pay higher than just that amount!" "Mom, that job is one that pays well and could leave us some left over money." "Your not getting a job there I don't care! I'd rather you be safe than me having to be sorry." "MOM I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY IM GETTING THE JOB WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT."        

  You yelled. You were fed up with having to deal with your mother being so protective. You wanted freedom and choices in life. You ripped off the advertisement as you snatched the newspaper from your mother.  You ran to get the phone to call the place. You knew there was a spare phone in the basement that you bought sercretly so you ran down to the basement and locked the door. You applied for the job quickly and got the job. "Y/n unlock this door!" "Nope!" You looked around for some money and luckily found that thirty dolars you lost last week. You also took the phone and looked towards the exit near by. Your grabbed your stuff and ran away from home. After leaving home and walking on the sidewalk, you knew you wouldn't last long, but where to go?

You then remembered your friends house and where it was. So you walked to her house as time went on. It was thirty minutes later you reached her home and you knocked on her door. "Y/n is that you?" Your friend asked. "Yes it's me, Y/n." "Come in dear friend!" So you came in and your friend closed the door behind you. You had explained what happened and your friend understood. She was there when it happended and she loved Foxy. Your friend said that you could live with her while you had the job and that money you earned would be sent to your mom. So it was after this situation that went down that you and your friend watched Spongebob. Once it was 11:00pm, you were at the place talking with manager as well as having to fill out some forms.

Freddy's Pov

  This guard seems different from Mike. I'm glad he got fired for messing with us. But still there is something about her that's different. Maybe she was here in the past or came on that day. It's been long since that day and I can't remember much besides Foxy doing it. I still wonder why. He's been depressed since that day and takes out his emotions on the night guard. I still kill though for what that purple guy did to them. One day he shall be brought to justice, but for now the deaths of the guard shall pay as revenge. I wonder if she is different though. Something tells me she was from the past. But what does it matter? She shall pay with her blood and be dead and gone.

Your Pov

The guy on the phone told me about the aniamontronics behaviour at night. My mind has been blown at how bad things got when I left. I wonder if Freddy remembers me though. I wonder if any of them remember me. Maybe they do. Maybe they dont. I checked the camera to see if anyone moved. BONNIE MOVED!

Author's note: Sorry I haven't updated in a bit but here you go.I will try to update more to you guys. Btw your office is in the multi media...