Night one

Your pov
  BONNIE MOVED! I looks for him while panicky and found him in the dinning area. I felt so relieved. I checked the stage to see Chica and Freddy there. I went back to the dinning room camera with Bonnie still there. I pulled down my camera to save my power. That was the last thing I needed. It was now 2:00am thanks to that phone call and their movement. I had seventy percent power. Phew. I took  the camera and looked for Bonnie because he left the dinning area. I found him at the backstage starring into the camera and I nearly fell. He scared me good and I could see he looked like he was smiling after I calmed down. I tapped the button for the show stage and saw Chica was gone. I looked for her panicky and she was at the dinning  by area. I flipped down my camera. And took some deep breaths to help calm down a bit more. It was now three am. And now I had seventy-five percent power left. I heard something move towards my right  side.

  I pressed the button for the light to see if anyone was there. BONNIE WAS THERE! I shut the door in his face and said, "NOPE!" I checked my other side to see Chica there. I nearly had a heart attacks because when i saw here, she said,"PIZZA!(FLESH!)" I shut the door in her face and looked at the show stage to see Freddy staring at me. I flipped down my camera and saw stuff like Bonnies face and "IT'S ME!" Then it rang. That bell rang signalling it was six. I was so scared I was shaking. What did I do to Freddy? Does he have trust issues now? I decide to let Freddy know it was me.

So I calmed my self down and got my stuff. I walked down the east hallway and towards the show stage. I stopped and looked at Freddy. I shook my head and slapped him in the face. "Mess with me and I will mess with you." I said sternly. I then walked out of the pizzarea feeling overwhelmed with shock and confidence. Confidence for getting this job and seeing Freddy. Shock from him scarring me so much. I walked home to my friend's house. Once  I arrived, I told her what happened and she was somewhat shocked. She knew I was a bit crazy at times, but she didn't know that the night shift that insane.

Freddy's pov

After that stupid bell rang, we all went back to the show stage.Before it happened, I had left the show stage and went to the kitchen to listen as to what was going on. That guard was scared because I could hear her yell "NOPE" to Bonnie and Chica. I decide to scare her even more just for fun and went back to the stage. When the camera was on me, I gave her my death glare and she immediately changed her camera to something else. I laughed mentally because I could hear her fear. When it rang, I could see her walking down the east hall mad.

She came up to the stage and gave me a "you shouldn't have done that look"before slapping me in the face. I would have grabbed her hand and sprain her wrist, but since it wasn't the hours for the night shift, I couldn't move. She then said, "Mess with me and I will mess with you." I mentally said, "Oh you will be dead before you can get back at me." When she left, I kept thinking about her. Her voice was one I had heard before. And that face was a face I had seen before. I realised she must have known me somehow and was disappointed at me. I didn't care though. She would be dead before she could slap me again.

Bonnie's Pov

I laughed on the inside and so did Chica. I was hapy someone finally slapped him in the face! And her reactions were even more hilarious. She was like,"NOPE!" To both of us. Freddy was mad and probably thinking about ways of killing her. I didnt want to kill her though because I recognise her. I think her name is Y/n. She was always a unique girl. I doubt the others remember her.

I have the best memory out of all of them and they still won't believe me at times. I hate that the others don't respect me as much at times. And I bet they wouldn't believe me if I told them that the night guard was y/n. I wish that I could save her, but the others would kill her before I could get to her. And since it's the "rule" to kill night guards, I can't do anything but do what they say. I don't want to be broken like Foxy. I bet Chica would be on my side if she wasn't threatened so much by Freddy. Maybe Y/n could break this curse and let me be free.

Maybe...

Picture of Freddy looking into the camera is in the multi media. I got the picture from the official wiki so don't go insane over copy right.