"Yeah I am! And you're Sofi!" Miley said.

"Have you guys eaten? Because me and Sofi are starting dinner." Camila invited and Miley's stomach growled followed by your stomach growling as well. Then there was a dead air for a second then all of you burst out laughing.

"Yeah, we're hungry." You said and followed the Cabellos towards the kitchen. However, Miley is smiling at the fact that you still have the trait of being optimistic. You could still laugh and smile even if not so long ago you were crying the amount of Pacific Ocean. it's just that you were known to not mope around for a long time and Miley loves that trait of yours.

After dinner and helping Camila wash the dishes while Miley played with Sofi. Sofi dragged the two of you by the hand towards the living room.

"Can we please watch High School Musical?" Sofi said. "Since mom and dad will be back tomorrow."

"But Sofi you're bed time is at 10 which is in 10 minutes." Camila argue.

"Please... Just one." Sofi pleaded and pulled on her pleading puppy dog face. You and Miley would've already gave up and say yes but it's the sister that has to say yes. Camila stared at her sister sternly and Sofi's head hang low. She's walking slowly towards the exit of the living room and once she's at it she looked at Camila with a very sad expression and sighed.

"This could just be the very night that I will spend it with my idol. But no." Sofi said softly and walked slower. Camila sighed.

"Ugh! Sofi! Fine!" Camila said. Sofi jumped and had a very wide grin that all of you reciprocated. "But! We're just watching one and after that you go to sleep." Sofie nodded and hugged Camila.

You were reminded of your big sister by Camila. And with that you adore Camila.

In the middle of the movie where the lead singer sings to his girl and Camila and Sofi stood up sing along. You, however put Sofi on your back for a piggy back ride. The three of you dancing around, twirling. Miley took the closest phone and take a video of it. It is quiet the scene it is sweet and cute and just adorable! My heart could melt any minute now!

As Miley video taped the dance performance laughing in the background when you twirled so fast Sofi shrieked and giggled. Sofi loves you even more.

As the credits roll Miley looked over at the three of you and she awed. Sofi is sitting on your lap snuggled on your left side while Camila's head rested on your right shoulder and her arm draped on your stomach while both of your arms are wrapped safely around the Cabello sisters. Miley took a picture from her phone, then yours and Camila's.

Miley however, being in so much Awe she posted it on Instagram and shared it on Twitter with the caption "Sister bond" nothing else well of course tagging you and Camila. Then the fans went crazy.

Miley wakes you and Camila up. But careful not to wake Sofi.

"You two wake up!" Miley said.

The both of you groaned but wakes up anyway. "What?" You whispered.

"Take Sofi to her bedroom." Miley said.

Camila was about to take Sofi from your arms but you insisted. "Lead the way." you said and she smiled.

The both of you tucked in Sofi and went downstairs to join Miley. The time is now 11:45.

"Now I can't sleep!" Camila whined and so did you.

Then the three of you decided to just hang around for a bit and checked your phones.

"What? Miley? What? -@THEharmonizer"