Twenty }

Finally the most awaited festival of Hindu's came . Holi , the festival of colours . The Malhotra mansion was decorated with flowers, lights and chandeliers .  Aradhya was getting ready in her room when the door of her got opened and entered her almighty husband .

'' Ara abhi tak tayar ho rahi ho '' Arhaan asked with a teasing smile making her glare at him

Flashback to an hour back -

Aradhya was peacefully sleeping when the alarm rang . She woke up and saw her husband sleeping , Pecking his forehead she went to the washroom to get ready . After taking a shower she walked to the cabinet to get the towel .  But as soon as she opened the towel  She felt red colour all over her wet self . " Arhaan You're so gone " she yelled making Arhaan laugh out loud

___

" Ha jaldi ho jati agar mere sohar ne aisa prank na kiya hota " she said with a sarcastic smile on her face and wore her earrings . Arhaan walked up to her and hugged her from back  " Are biwi naraz kiu ho rahi ho , pehle sohar ka rang nahi chadega to kiska chadega hmm " he said kissing her soft round cheeks.

 Arhaan walked up to her and hugged her from back  " Are biwi naraz kiu ho rahi ho , pehle sohar ka rang nahi chadega to kiska chadega hmm " he said kissing her soft round cheeks

Outfit --

" It's enough now Arhaan , itna bi buttering ki jarurat nahi hai " saying this she ran away from the room with reddened cheeks . On her way she met Divya and Akshay . " Bhabi ap bhag ke kaha se arehi ho ? " Divya asked  " Areh stupid , Bhai ke romance se bhag ke arehi hai " he said earning a smack from Aradhaya .

" Ara beta jaldi ajao , Puja start hone wali hai " Mrs Malhotra said from downstairs . She and the siblings walked downstairs where the Puja is being held . A smile adored her face seeing her parents standing with her In-laws . She walked up to her Baba and touched his feet " Khush raho meri bachi " Her father blessed her .

" Lo Arhaan bi agya , Pandit ji ap Puja suru kare " Mr Malhotra said . In Between the Puja Divya shifted closer to Aradhya and spoke in her ear " Bhabi mene Laksh ko bulaya hai " Aradhya gave her a look of shock . " Divya agar ghar walo ne pucha to kya bataogi " Aradhya whispered  " Keh dungi dost hai " Divya gave her a teasing smile ..

" Chalo Bhai ap to Holi khelne ka time hai " Akshay said and ran away from the Puja hall making the Elder's sigh . " Chalo biwi " Arhaan whispered to Aradhya making her smile . She walked to the back garden with Arhaan and saw everyone playing. " Bhabi chalo na " Arhaan's cousin's dragged Aradhya from him .

" It's nice to meet you Mr Malhotra " Arhaan turned around to see an unfamiliar face  " And Who are you Mr " Arhaan asked .  " Bhai he is Laksh Murthy , My friend/senior" Divya introduced him to her brother .
"  Nice meeting you Mr Murthy , enjoy the party " saying this he went away from there . " Bhabi here drink this " Akshay said and passed her the copper glass . She frowned at him

" Is that water " Aradhya asked while the others tried to stiffle their laugh  " no no bhabi it's lassi " Akshay asked , Aradhya nodded and took the drink from him and drank it .

Half an hour later --

Aradhya huffed and looked at the ceiling which is decorated with flowers . She was sitting at the hall of her house .  " Ye saare itna ghum kyu rehe hai " She asked herself seeing the surrounding.  " Kahi earthquake to nahi agya " She said and stood from the stair .

" Ara there you are " Arhaan said and walked to her  " Arhaan jaldi chalo sabko inform karni hai , Earthquake agaya " she said trying to steady herself .  " Ara kya Piya tumne " Arhaan asked. " Maine , kuch bhi to nahi . Oh ha , Akshay ne muje koi lassi di thi " and then Arhaan understood that his brother gave bhang to her .

" Baby let's go to our room okay " Aradhya shook her head and tried to cross him  " Ara Jaan , chalo tum abhi apne hosh me nhi ho " saying this he picked her up in his arms and walked to his room .  " Arhaan muje Holi khelna hai " She said .

He locked the door of his room and walked to the bed . "  Do you even know how beautiful you're looking right now ? " He said caressing the side of her waist . " Sachi " he nodded at her words and pecked her lips  " I want more " she spoke . " Jo hukum saiba '' saying this he slammed his lips on hers

Kissing her with every nerve he slide down beside her and laid her head on his chest  " sleep now love " saying this he too went into deep slumber ...

To be continued

Do vote and comment

I'm sorry for not updating guys , I'm quite busy with my admission these days .