14

Shubman's POV:
I scored a century and bowed down infront of y/n infront of thousands of people watching the match. The day got over and I get to the dressing room. The boys congratulates me and I see y/n in the corner. I go to her and bowed infront of her again "century as per your order your majesty" I said and she laughed but a tear rolled down her cheek. I got up and she hugged me "thank you Shub. I love you so muchhh. This day will always be the special one in my life" she said hugging me. I kissed her head with all the love and wiped a tear in her eyes. The boys whoooeeddd and clapped. "To ye order pe lagi hai century" said Virat bhai. "And your majesty ?"asked Hardik and SKY. "Y/n tune Shub ko khelte hue pehlibar dekha hai kya?" Asked Abhay. "Or ye century wala order kabhi mila tuje ?" Asked Ishan. Everyone laughed and I replied all of them. "Y/n asked me a favour if I can score a century in the bus. So I promised her to try my best. And yeah I wanted to score a century as she wished for it and today is a special day as she watched me play for the first time in the stadium. And she is my princess so yeah your majesty" Mahi bhai laughed at that. We all get back to hotel and get freshened up change in to our comfy wears. We called it night after dinner. We got to our room and y/n's dad called her. She was very nervous, I put my hand on her back and gave her a reassurance. She looked me in the eyes with hope and nervousness while picking up the call. "Hello, hii dad, how are you?" She asked trying to sound as normal as she can.

Y/N's POV:
I picked my dad's call holding Shub's hand. He sat there beside me silently and his hand on my back reassured me I looked him in the eyes with an unknown nervousness. "Hello, hii dad, how are you?" I asked trying to keep my voice normal as much as I can. "Fine, how are you? And how was the experience as physio of our international team?" Asked dad. "Was good. I'm really getting along and enjoying my job right now." I said. "Good, I saw the match on tv. And saw the way Shubman dedicated his maiden to you, and your reaction as well. What's going on between you guys?" Asked dad. "I-I-I was going to tell you about it dad, I'm actually I'm, we were seeing each other lately and ammm we are actually he asked me out and he is a great person, so we've moved in together" I said closing my eyes not knowing how my dad would react. "You decided this much and didn't even told me? We're best friends you remember right? I mean indeed Shubman is a very great person. Good choice beta, your mom told me about all that marriage drama things and the way you got upset, but don't worry I'm always there by your side anytime you need and no matter what I'm happy as long as you're happy." Said my dad. I started crying as I heard my dad supporting me. "I knew about you and Shubman seeing each other. That's the reason I also told you to try meet some boys for wedding, so that you can tell me what you feel but you didn't said a word and got upset. I love you more than anything darling. For me your happiness is my priority. So we're happy and we don't have any problems with you dating Shubman." Said my dad I thanked him and talked with him about everything and he even talked with Shubii. We were so happy Shub hugged me smiling at me and calmed my crying. We slept well and got ready to play the second day the next morning. Shub was still on the crease and there was wicket of wriddhi. An hour passed and Shub got out on 192. The rest of the day spent good. On the day 3 we were fielding. Boys were very good in field and our bowling line was amazing. The opposite team also played well in the the second innings SA team had fall on and our boys were playing strong. They allout them and won the match with 50runs. We were the test champions. We all celebrated well.