5

Shubman's POV:
We reached at my home in Chandigarh. It was evening and we all changed our clothes and made ourselves comfortable in the garden. Right now we were having a tea and snacks that's when y/n came out talking on phone little worried. She was looking so cute in her black tank top and sweatpants. "What????? Are you serious ??? I'm really not in the mood for it right now" y/n said bit loud and little frustrated. She cut the call and Di called her to join us and asked her what's wrong? I looked at her with questioning eyes she looked in my eyes blankly and turn her head. "My posting. Actually it was Sam's call he told me maybe I'm getting my posting with the Australian cricket board and maybe I'll be the men's team physio." She said with worried and upset tone. "Does all this had to be today? And specially before your Roka? I seriously don't know what to do now? I don't wanna work with those men. Actually I don't wanna go anywhere again I wanna stay in India with our teams" she said with a long face. "So you are a physiotherapist then? And you are looking forward to work with the sports teams?" Asked Abhishek. "Yes, I've worked with England cricket team as intern with their main doctor and coach but now I'll just get the posting as main physio of any one of the teams"
"So why don't you apply for our cricket board ?"asked Ishan. "I've already applied for it for either men or women's team" she replied. "Actually Sam's uncle is also the part of the council of university so Sam asked him but his uncle said that our teams has chosen their new physio already. And even they'll be informed to get going with the team in tournament after 10days."she replied. For some reason I was feeling quite upset to get to know that she can't be with me anymore maybe. And it made me uneasy.

Y/N's POV:
From the moment I got that call from Sam I was upset because I really not wanted to go away from home anymore and to be honest from Shub too. I saw him being uneasy after I told them about the damnn posting thing. But I can't waste this time by being upset. If I was really going to get my posting in Australia then I had to make this memories happy. "Guys can we go somewhere out like I really need some distraction from all this thing right now. I just wanna enjoy this time without any regrets and just wanna be happy" I asked "that's what I was thinking"said Shub and Shahneel together. "How bout we go to the club?"asked Shreyas. "Let's goooo" we all said happily. We had our some little chats about random things and we all go to change and get ready to go party in the club. As we got inside I just wanted to talk to Shub but before I go to him Shahneel dragged me and Shub in the kitchen and gave us the big bear hug happily and said "I'm so happy finally you both admitted your crush and feelings to each other." I was stunned by her words but then I looked at Shub and he smiled"I told her about our decision of giving a try to take our relation ahead" I blushed and he hugged me and Shahneel. "So finally you guys our trying out and if y/n is going to go away I think you guys should spend some good moments together. So I'm going to get ready and y/n you can get ready in Shub's room. As I knew this I already gave your room to Ishan and Kamlesh so I placed your bags and things in Shub's room." We go upstairs and Shub leads me to his room and closes the door behind him. He turns towards me we locked our eyes and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and after few minutes I pulled away but he held me by my waist and looking down on me. I looked up to him and he kissed me on my head and said "don't worry about anything I'll be there for you always whenever you need me" I smiled and gave him a small kiss on his cheek and said "thank you so much Shubii I really appreciate this but I just don't wanna go away" with a little watery eyes and he cupped my face with his hands " don't worry darling your friend said Maybe and it means maybe you will but it means maybe you don't have to go either" he tried to calm me. "Now let's get ready and forget about all this " he said and go to the bathroom to change. He got ready and gone out and I was doing my hair and was ready in few minutes. I go downstairs and everyone was ready and waiting for Arnav as he was also coming with us.

     Once we reached to the club we danced a little and now we were in private room with our drinks and were talking and playing the game "Spill Your Guts." And then we started playing "Truth or Dare"