3

The next day morning Y/N was ready with her luggage to go but on the other hand Shubman was feeling little off but still decided to drop her off the airport.

Y/N's POV:
     I was all set to go home and took my luggage down the stairs. There I said my goodbyes to Mr.&Mrs.Gill and to my bestie my bro Shahneel. "Jaldi ja or double jaldi aapis aaja yaar I'll wait for you before the Roka" said Shahneel with baby face and I laughed "don't worry mere bina Tera Roka nhi hone dungi tension na le yaar I'll be back soon" and I hugged her and she said " Shub tuje airport drop kar dega, tu aaram se ja and ghar pohnch k call kri"
And then I got to know he was waiting outside for me so I said" iski kya jarurat hai why you guys are bothering him ? I'll go in a taxi" and I heard Shub " taxi me jaogi wo bhi meri friend hote hue ? And ye kya formalities hai bothering and all ?" I turned towards him he was looking absolutely handsome in a black hoodie and black jeans "usme formality kya I really mean it I mean why bother ?"
I said and Shahneel pushed me towards the door and said "wo kuch nhi Shub tuje drop karne aa rha hai and that's it"
I finally said my bye and sat in the car Shub already loaded my luggage in car and we started going towards the airport. It was 45 minutes journey to airport and there was songs playing in car slowly and I was feeling so shy to talk to him.

Shubman's POV:
Y/N was looking amazing in the black jeans and black jacket with white tee. I thought she was feeling shy but I was feeling the same way to talk to her but finally she just broke the silence and said " Thank you Shub I really appreciate this and I'm sorry aapko taklif dene k liye" and I was shocked to hear the word Aap? I chukled at her sweetness and said "aap? Ye thoda heavy nhi hogaya? You can call me Tum and btw don't you know the bro code of friendship? No sorry No thank you " and she laughed and said "okay I promise from now on no sorry and no thanks. Btw what's your guys plan now for the shopping and all till the Roka?" I said "only Shahneel knows what she is up to till the Roka. What about you? Have any special plans?" She shrugged " not really just staying home and will spend some time with family until I get my posting or I get selected to any of the teams as their official physio."
I ooohed and we talked about random things till we reach airport. We reached there and I helped her with the luggage and she hugged me goodbye. After lots of courage I called her and said " hey can I have your number? I mean if it's okay with you. Just text me once you land and reach home." She smiled and gave me the number and we said goodbye she went in and once she turned back looked at me and waved me a bye I waved back and got in the car. Before leaving I texted her " hey y/n this is Shub. Have a safe and happy journey" and I drove off.

Y/N's POV:
Shub was really very sweet he asked for my numbers and I did gave him happily. I said bye and he was standing there when I turned around he looked at me so contented I waved him a good bye and he waved me back then I got clear with the procedure and now was waiting in the lounge for the fulgete gates to open when I get text from an unknown number. I opened it and it was Shub. I liked the message and thanked him and saved his number and smiled to myself. Once I landed and reached home my family was so happy to see me. I hugged them and was so happy. I spent lots of time with them talking and told my mom about Shahneel's wedding and the ceremonies decided. I totally forgot about texting Shub and calling Shahneel. Once I got in my room my luggage was empty and after arranging everything I took a shower and changed in to comfy t-back tank top and shorts. I tied my hairs in a messy updo and laid on my bed with the phone in my hand. I saw a texts from Shubman and missed calls from Shahneel. I was about to call Shahneel when she video called me I received and saw Shub on the other side "hey were you home safely? You didn't reply my texts or neither Di's calls so we were little worried about you. Is everything okay?" He asked and I reply"I'm sorry I was landed safely and dad was there to pick me up at airport after getting home I forgot to call you guys and I forgot to turn off the silent mode so I didn't even knew about the calls" He smiled in relief and Shahneel also joined with him they were talking with me when my siblings came in my room and I introduced them to Shub and Shahneel " guys this my lil sister Ashi and my baby brother Adi" they said hello and gasped as they saw Shubman"this is Shubman gill right didu? The cricketer? " Shub laughed and said "yeah I'm a cricketer, hi Adi and Ashi nice to see you both seems like three of you like watching cricket." As Ashi heard this they both were like "yeah we like it but not like di I mean she is so crazy about you I don't know what happens to her whenever she sees you guys play. And even she has a major crush on you- " before Ashi say anything else I covered her mouth and called out my mom " Mamma in dono ko bahar bulao na dekho mujhe pareshan kar rhe hai" my mom came in and scold them they go out from my room and my mom now says hii to Shahneel and congratulates her for the wedding when Shub and Shahneel both say " hello aunty, kaise ho app? Uncle kaise hai ? And we were just asking y/n is she home safely or not" and to them my mom replied " hello beta, sab kuch thik hai and aap ka cricket kaisa chal rha hai ? Wese bhi Shahneel se to baat hoti ti y/n k sath aapse nhi hui kabhi. Aapko sirf dekha hai y/n jab macth dekhti hai to aapke baare me Bohot sari baatein krti hai." " hai na baccha ? Tum match bhi Shubman ko dekhne k liye hi dekhti ho na ? Mujhe bataya Sab kuch Ashi and Adi ne that you have major crush on Shubman." And I was so embarrassed my face was total red as tomato. I cut the call and my mom went out of my room. I was so embarrassed I was hiding my face in my palms and my phone rang again. I glanced on the screen and it was Shubman. I picked it up it was video call again but before I say anything Shahneel told me " accha to dono tarf same haaal hai. Wahh tuje Shub pe crush hai or Shub ko tujpe kya baat hai. Arnav ne mujhe pehle hi bola tha ki kuch chemistry to jarur hai inke bich. Ab samaj aaya ki kyun hmesha blush krte rehte ho dono akele akele jab bhi ak dusre ko dekhte ho tab " she teased and I blushed so hard Shub shooed her out of his room and talked to me again " aunty and Ashi - Adi sach Bol rhe hai ? You have a major crush on me ? " I blushed and said " Shahneel sach keh rhi he ? You also have crush on me ? " this time he blushed and said " yeah from the moment I saw you I had a crush on you " now your turn to confess " yes same here from the moment I saw you first time playing cricket" he smiled ear to ear and asked " so does this mean we can talk with each other? Like should we try to go further?" I said "yes " and we talked about everything.