12

Y/N's POV:
I wake up next morning and saw Shub ready for training session and as soon as he saw me awake. He came to me hugged me and said "Good morning princess" I smiled at him and gave him a big bear hug. "Do I also need to get ready ? I'm not feeling like going anywhere" I whined. "Just 1 match love and then we'll have all the time of our own. I know you wanna spend so much quality and fun time as much as I do" Shub said hugging me and kissed me. "I'll have to go in my room now" I said making a baby face. Shub laughed and said "don't go pwwweeaasseeee" I laughed and he told me he already shifted my things to his room as he didn't wanna stay alone. "I'm sorry I didn't asked you before but you was sleeping so peacefully and I really don't wanna miss any single second I can spend with you" I tiptoed to give him a kiss on his dimples. I got ready and came out of the bathroom. Both of us were really happy to be together. I was standing infront mirror checking myself, Shub sneaked his hands around my waist from behind and pulled me towards him. Looking at me in the mirror. I smiled and winked at him. He turned me to face him and started kissing me, holding me by my waist. I deepened the kiss and suddenly "Shubman!broooo at least lock the door" said Abhay and Kamlesh. "Wo to thik hai but you guys moved in together?" Said Ishan. "Then try knock on the door sometime boys" said Shub. "Ye sab kya kya Dekhna pad rha hai" said Shreyas and Ishan together. "Guys relax, Abhay look " and Shub looked at me puzzled and I kissed him again infront of them he smiled through a kiss. "Ye dekha ta Tum logo ne " I said and Shub laughed. We all were laughing just then Hardik came in with Surya kumar yadav (Sky) and said "guys chalo let's goo everyone is waiting down for us" we all go down and get to the stadium and started training with stretching. Then played the foot ball and cricket after that. Me and Shub were really happy. I was sitting in the stands and mimicking to be a fan and Shub waved at me and I mimicked to faint. Boys laughed so hard.

Shubman's POV:
Y/n was mimicking to be a fan, she was jumping and cheering us and I waved at her and she act to get faint. We all laughed and I ran to the stands to bring her on ground back. "Kya baat hai, aaj to Shubman itna khush hai or aesa to pehle kabhi nhi dekha Isko! Hamesha hasta rahta tha lekin iss bar to fudak fudak k khel rha hai" said Virat bhai. Mahi bhai, Rohit bhaiya and Hardik bhai agreed. "Wo Har baar jesa nhi hai aaj, I mean wo to Gaya abhi apne haath se" said Ishan. "Haaan uska charger jo aaya hai uske saath" said Shreyas. "Upar se aaj to usse energy kiss jo mili hai and not only that they moved in together so definitely he is happy" told Abhay and Ishan hummed. Everyone laughed. After the whole day of training, practising and goofing around we got back to our hotel. Me and y/n went to our room. We were tiered so y/n told me she will prepare a special bath for me as I'm having a match from tomorrow. She got inside and prepared a hot bath for me. She came out and removed my clothes and was wearing a shorts. She gasped looking my chest and abs. She couldn't stop staring at me. "Like what you see? Btw it's all yours if you want " I smirked and moved towards her. I closed the distance between us by crashing my lips on hers pinning her to the wall. She groaned at sudden action but she was a total mess. Her eyes closed, breaths fast and blush full face. I moved my hands to her neck and caressed a love bite on her collarbone with one while the other slid to her waist. Her hands on my shoulder and abs. I pulled apart and turned I took her to the bed. She sat on it and I kneel down infront her. She looked at me puzzled. "I love you so much, I want you to be the part of my life, part of myself. I wanna fall asleep looking at you and wanna wake up to see your face. Wanna spend every minute every second of my life with you. I trust you more than anything in this world. Do you wanna take a step further? Can I take a step further between us?" I asked and she smiled and covered her face in her hands shyly. I took her hands in mine and looked at her tomato red face. She also kneel down infront of me and hold my hands in hers "I love you more than anything in this world. I'm happy to know you wanna make me a part of you. I'll always be there by your side. Shub I'm ready to go further, you can take a step ahead" I smiled and hugged her with all my strength.