7

Y/N was selected to be the boys team physio and Shubman and y/n were really happy as they will now being together everywhere and everyday.

Shubman's POV:
      Finally Y/N was our new physio and I was really very happy for her as her dream was coming true. We spent the  week with each other happily and now tomorrow is Di's Roka day so we went to sleep early as tomorrow everyone will be here, all the guests and family members. We had to do all the arrangements and decorations. So we all decided to go to bed early. I was in my room right now when someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and y/n was standing there looking down in her phone typing something in speed and looked up to me. Her mesmerising eyes hold my heart for a moment and I move aside to the door as she came in. I locked the door behind me. "Shub, can you help me for my clothes??"y/n asked me. "Anything for you sweetheart," I said giving her a kiss on her head. She smiled and picked her clothes out to wear for the ceremony. She was going to the bathroom and her leg slipped. She fall on her knees and sprained her ankle. I picked her up bridal style and lyed her down on the bed. Our faces were just inches away. She looked at me with eyes sparkling and sweetest smile. We locked our eyes and I tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her ear. "You okay babe?" I asked she smiled and said "nothing can happen to me when you are around me" I chuckled on her flirty answer but knew that she said it right "I'll never let anything bad happen to you" I said and she gave a kiss on my cheek "I wanna ask you something, I know it's quite early but maybe I feel like this was meant to be!!! So y/n will you be my girlfriend? I think I'm having some more feelings for you than best friends or crush. I feel so happy when you are around me. Can I have the honour to be your boyfriend?" I asked her and she was shocked but blushing so hard her whole face was red. She said "the feeling's mutual Mr boyfriend," as I heard this I kissed her on the lips. At first she was stunned but later she started kissing me back. Her hands around my neck and mine around her waist. We drifted off in each other's embrace.

Y/N's POV:
The sudden proposal from Shub was little fast but our feelings were mutual and as we were gonna spend lot of time together now I said "yes" and so now the man I had huge crush on is my boyfriend now. I was so happy I was blushing when Shub kissed me on the lips. I was shocked but then I kissed him back. He held me in his embrace his arms wrapped around my waist and we drifted off. The next day was gonna be quite hactic. In morning I woke up by Shub stirring in the bed. I opened my eyes and looked at my beautiful boyfriend. His closed eyes, his peaceful face, the rythmetic breaths and his arms strongly around my waist even in his sleep. I chuckled to my self and tried to slip out of his hands but ends up waking him up. He opened his eyes and said "morning sweetheart " I smiled and said "you look like a baby when you are sleeping" he whined at this and made a baby face. I laughed and got up and took a shower and got ready. I came downstairs and made myself and Shub two cups of coffee. Soon after Shub came down and we discussed the arrangements we had to do. The boys also came down one by one and we all divide our works. It was now 5:00pm and guests were started to coming for the ceremony. I was in Shahneel's room and I was helping her being ready. She was looking super gorgeous in her navy blue lehenga attire. Her mom and boys came and they all were ready. "Aren't you ready beta? Ja jake jaldi taiyar hoja Sab log aane shuru ho Chuke hai" her mom told me. "Ji aunty bas abhi jaa hi rhi hu, me bas 15 mins me aayi" I told her and left the room. The boys were all looking so handsome in their kurtas. "Kya baat hai aaj to ladkiyon ki line lagegi Tum logo ke liye" I told them and they laughed. "Wo sab to thik hai but hmari Shub princess hai kaha?? Or kitni der lagegi use? Bol to bada raha tha ki sirf 10 mins me aaya" laughed Abhay. They all went down and I opened the room only to reveal my handsome boyfriend. He was wearing navy blue kurta and looking so handsome. A little gasp left my mouth and he turned to look at me with brightest smile "like what you see"? He asked. "Ofc I mean I love to have such eye candy boyfriend." I replied and he laughed "the boys are waiting for you" I told them and he pecked me on lips and left the room with "I'll be waiting for you my gorgeous girlfriend" and a wink. I changed my clothes and put on the makeup and wore my heels. And soon I got downstairs where everyone was there. I was looking for Shub but didn't find him. Just as I got to the boys they all looked at me and said complemented me. Shahneel also commented "aaj to koi faint hone wala hai" and we all laughed.

Shubman's POV:
I was busy talking with few guests while checking if y/n is here or not! And then I saw her on staircase looking so beautiful in her pastel blue coloured suit. She was looking breathtaking in this suit. Then I noticed she was wearing heels. I go to her and told her "wow you look amazing! I'm already falling for you right now!!! Btw why would you wear heels? You sprained your ankle last night. It'll hurt you more sweetheart" to this she reacted "thanks for the compliment darling, but remember I'm physiotherapist myself? I'm actually feeling so good and just because of it I wore heels. You worry so much Shubii." "SHUBII?" I asked her and she blushed and said "I'm sorry I actually named you SHUBII." She went towards Shahneel blushing. And the boys came to me. I didn't realised that I was smiling and blushing looking at y/n. "Lo ye to Gaya;" said Kamlesh. "Haan yaar pura Gaya" said Abhishek and Ishan together "haan wo to dikh hi rha hai"Shreyas teased. "Tum log bhi na kuch bhi bolte rehte ho" I said and shifted my gaze on them. "Accha chal jaldi bta is she our bhabhi ?" Asked Kamlesh and Ishan. "And if she is than she is like my sister so becarful" warned Shreyas. And I looked at Abhishek "yaar ye sari cuttiieee piiieee, tuje hi kyo pasand krti hai ?" He whined. "But I'm very happy for you two." He hugged me and I hugged him back "Bta na kya y/n hi humari bhabhi hai ?" Said the boys and I chuckled "well abhi to nhi, for now she is just my girlfriend. Bhabhi banane me abhi time hai" I replied. We all enjoyed the function and after everyone left we were hanging out on terrace. We spent some time mimicking the guests and laughed and talked about random things. Just then Ishan was trying to say something to me. He pointed towards y/n I looked down on her and she was passed out on my shoulder. I carefully lyed her in my lap and massaged her head slowly. She smiled in her sleep feeling relaxed and hugged my hand tightly. "You are the luckiest person to have her bro! I mean just look at her passed out though she is lookin so gorgeous. I then lifted her and took her to our room and joined her sleep.