4

The days went by and now it was time to go for Shahneel's Roka week.

Y/N's POV:
I was all set to go for my bestie's Roka. And we actually had plan to enjoy a week ago so I'm flying today. Shahneel and Shub has invited all their friends to spend some great time together before the Roka. And as Shubman was also going for his tournaments after Roka so they thought to have some fun for a week. And I was also going now. I took seat in flight and massaged Shub that flight is taking off and I'll be there in and hour or so. Flight took off and I was thinking of how last some few days me and Shub talked and it already feels like we've known each other for a long time. Somehow I blushed and felt the nervousness as I was gonna spend my whole week with my bestie and my long time crush Shubman Gill. Once I landed and got out of the flight and to the luggage conveyer belt. I switch on my phone and saw Shubman's text.
Shubii: hey I'm at the airport. Waiting for you on the exit gate-5.
  Y/N: Okay. I'm on my way out.
I collect my luggage and go out to the gate-5 of exit I walk little and see Shubman waiting out there. He sees me and smiles so bright and waves hiii.

Shubman's POV:
Today was the day I'll see her again. We talked everyday by texts or calls and was already caught feelings for her. And here I was to pickup her from the airport. I was waiting from last 10 mins and there I saw her coming out of the gate looking so beautiful in her pink crop top and black sweat pants casual but still so beautiful enough to take my breath away. And then she sees me I wave hii and she waved back walking towards me. I give her the welcome hug and she hugs me back. "Was I late? How much time did you wait for me?" She asked "not much just 10mins." I replied. We sat in the car and we drove off. On the way I told her all my friends were home already and we are leaving for Chandigarh from Delhi together in half hour. She was looking outside the window and I was looking at her. Her hair, her smile, her beautiful brown eyes. And she caught me staring and blushed a little it was little awkward but we both trusted each other and were feeling happy in each other's company. We reached home and got inside. The boys and Di were already sitting there in living room. As soon as we entered y/n ran towards Di. Hugged her so happy and tightly. Then to all her friends and turned towards me with smile I introduced her with the boys. "Y/N meet the boys Abhishek, Shreyas, Kamlesh, Ishan and Maan paji." She shakes all of their hands and says "hii, ofc they don't need any intros. So nice to see you boys" and Di dragged her to her room for something. Here the boys were looking at me like they'll swallow me right now. "Why didn't you told us about her?" Told Shreyas. "Didn't even told us she this beautiful." Said Abhishek. "Leave it is she single or seeing anyone?"asked Ishan and kamlesh. "Guys relax, she is very sweet and lovely girl but keep calm with her. She is Di's bestest friend. So behave yourselves okay." I said and Maan paji chuckled.

After hour or so all of them were ready to drive to the Chandigarh and they all started to seat in the cars.

Y/N's POV:
It was good to meet all the friends together. And the boys were really very easy going and sweet we really started to get along. Right now we are ready to go to the Chandigarh house of Shahneel and Shub. We were settling in the car Shahneel was going with Arnav, Kamlesh and Maan. And Abhishek and Ishan were coming in other car so it was just me and Shub in his car now. So we settled in and started to drive. We reached almost half way and somewhere in between and Shub stopped the car. "What happened?" I asked he scratched the back of his neck and said "I need to tell you something but don't know if the time is okay now or not but I can't hold it in." "Y/N, I know we don't know each other more but I wanted to tell you that I-I really started to like you. We've been talking with each other lately but I really started to like you from the moment I saw you I know maybe you don't feel the same and I just wanted to let you know." "I like you too Shub. From the moment I saw you for the very first time in the person"I said while blushing. We didn't speak anything after that but just looked each other in the eyes with understanding and smile. He started to drive again but this time his one hand was on the steering wheel and the other was holding mine. The rest of the drive was peaceful and awesome he told me about what boys think of me and how Abhishek and Ishan are drooling over me. We laughed and sang our hearts out till we reached Chandigarh.