She's not only a rainbow in pictures.

Yes, here they are... There are people that actually deeply despise her too, of course. The ones that commented surfeits pestiferous and heinous stuff made him ball his hands in fists. Wrath sprout out from every single pore of his body, his veins flaring with holocaust for arson.

How dare they insult her like that?

Bilal thought darkly, grinding his molars to let out some the vehemence bubbling within him. Moseying his tongue through his teeth, he copied the weird names of the people shading her pictures and added them to his notes. He is going to go through those accounts and make them eat their shit.

Then he frowned. Why the hell is he mad when he was the one that wondered why they adored her just seconds ago?

"Because only I have the right to be this spiteful when it comes to her. No one else!"

The possessive words fusillade in his cranium making his brain cells explode to debris. He clenched his phone and thought about deleting the names he's just copied but he couldn't bring himself to do that. They are going to regret it.

Continuing through her profile, her pictures were surprisingly fascinating and body covering than the way she usually dresses. Though everything there is kaleidoscopic and rainbow-ish, it still kind of made sense. No wonder she's got so many followers hanging.

Checking the followers, his jaw literally mopped the grasses in Jannah's backyard, beneath the carpet he was sitting on. How could one woman -one like Madina Sambo- have 800k plus followers. From where? How and why? When and what?

The last picture she posted was from few days ago in Singapore the day they left. She probably took that in the hotel before she checked out. She was wearing her uniform, the one that never seize to make Bilal's slacks very uncomfortable. She always looks quaint and anomalous in each.

From her pictures, no one would believe that she could do a bad thing in her life. Even though she snaps pictures with half her hair -no doubt, her wigs- open, she still manages to appear like an innocent angel with twee smile and Lucullan dressing pattern.

He tapped on one of her many highlights that is titled 'Maadii' and went through her many cute photos, mostly selfies. He even found himself smiling at some of the goofy faces she's made. He chided himself last minute.

This is sickly and unhealthy.

Right when he decided to leave her profile, a new picture was posted. He read the caption before the picture loads. Bilal is sure he's the first person to see that picture which is really not cool.

"Best weekend with my favorite people." The caption reads. Along with several hearts and harsh tags. Bilal waited patiently for her favorite people's pictures and it came just a second later.

The first picture was with another lady that looks eerily familiar with her white skin and baby hairs that is otherworldly. She's probably a half-cast. The next one was a small baby in Madina's arms gripping her multicolored necklace but her face wasn't showing and the last one with another woman that looks a little like her.

Her sister? Probably. They have the same eyes leaving only one difference, their weight. While Madina is younger and svelte, the other lady looks older and chubby. Madina's smile was wide in the picture, her eyes with a rare joy th-

"...right, Bilal?" He snapped away at the mention of his name and his eyes darted around for his sister, it was her voice.

He swallowed and tucked his phone back inside his pocket, something is not right with him. "I didn't catch the first words?"