Chapter 6: Caoimhe

Start from the beginning

"She texted me saying she went home."

"I didn't ask."

"You didn't have to."

I glared at Paige who simply smirked at me and pushed me forward towards Heidi and Thalia. "Have fun girls! I'll pick you up later." Paige waved goodbye, heading to the door.

"Wait, you're leaving me with these two?!" I shouted after her. I felt Heidi & Thalia's arms around my shoulders before I felt their wet kiss on both sides of my cheeks.

"Come on Kweevs, you can be our third wheel for tonight!" Heidi teased.

"How fun.." i replied dryly before letting Thalia drag me to the aisle. I'm really just letting people drag me today huh. 

After winning a couple of rounds and eating a whole box of pizza with just the three of us, we're officially bored.

"Paige is asking if she should pick us up now." Thalia said looking up from her phone.

"I kinda feel like partying though, what do ya think babe?" Heidi asked, looking at Thalia who's sitting on her lap.

"I'd party with you Dee, what are you thinking?" I butted in. Paige said to have fun, well, getting pissed drunk is fun no?

"There's this new club that opened near 5th street, we can check it out?" Heidi said, tapping Thalia to stand up.

"Sure, let's go" I said standing up as well.

"Should we go home to change? We're not exactly wearing club outfits" Thalia said "and I also texted Paige not to pick us up anymore." She added, interlocking her fingers with Heidi's before we all walked out that bowling alley.

I'm not ready to see Erynn just yet so I said, "Let's just buy new outfits, I need a new dress anyways. And we don't have to worry about money anymore, we can treat ourselves to new clothes once in a while now yeah?" I smiled, remembering how we're actually successful now and not an overlooked band playing in small town bars anymore.

"I love this life." Heidi said with a proud smile. Thalia returned her smile and gave her cheeks a squeeze. I faintly heard a quiet exchange of I love yous before Thalia exclaimed. "Come on! I've been eyeing this dress for a while now, should be perfect for clubbing!"

"I'll buy it for you baby." Heidi said. Ugh what a sickening couple.

Okay Caoimhe Pool, let's just have fun tonight! Let's focus on ourself and forget about anyone! For now, nothing else matters but us. After giving myself a mental pep talk, I was ready to be a third wheel again.

—-time jump—-

We decided to take an uber straight to this new club that Heidi was talking about and arrived somewhere around 8pm. Still pretty early so we were surprised to see a line already forming outside the door. Thalia went to ask the bouncer what time the club opens and since it's gonna be at 10pm and we're not interested to wait in line for 2 hours, we went to the restaurant across the club and decided to have dinner there while waiting.

"Huh, Must be famous club" I said while sitting down in front of Heidi and Thalia.

"Or it must have a famous owner." Heidi answered " I heard a famous model owns it."

"Oh so that's why you want to go here huh, you wanna see hot models clubbing?" Thalia asked, raising her eyebrow at Heidi.

Heidi smirked "you're irresistible when you're jealous you know?" Pulling Thalia's chair closer to her and gliding her hand through Thalia's hair.

Thalia red in the face, grabbed Heidi's face and gave her a hard kiss. "Shut up" she said after separating from a still dazed Heidi.

I shook my head, Heidi always initiates but when Thalia fights back, oh she's a goner.

"Really guys? I'm still here you know." I said annoyed. "You're making me jealous." I joked, crossing my arms.

At that moment, our food arrived and we quickly delved in, eating like we didn't inhale a whole box of pizza earlier.

—-time jump—-

" Maybe we should walk around the block, I feel too big." Heidi said followed by a burp.

"Yeah maybe you should do that." I looked at her in disgust while Thalia still managed to look at her adoringly.

"Let's all walk the block quickly, the line is still long anyways" Thalia said, linking my arm with hers and holding Heidi's hand in the other.

After a quick walk around and a couple more burps from Heidi, we're finally standing in line. There's still a few minutes left before the bouncer lets people in but seeing as more and more people are arriving, we figured it's best to fall in line now if we want to get in anytime soon.

Right as we got in, my senses were flooded overwhelmingly with the sound of people, music and glasses clinking together by the bar. The smell of sweat, perfume and alcohol was the second thing I noticed and lastly the amount of bodies all around me, pushing and pulling in every direction.

Well, time to let loose and have fun!

Author's note: This chapter focuses on Caoimhe's character. Will she have a happy ending? Stay tuned to find out!